See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We booked deluxe room with twin beds. The room was on the 29th floor, at that time there’s some construction with the elevator and I think also for some rooms.

-the staffs still can speak a little bit English
-Elevators are quite fast
-Corridor looks a little bit messy maybe it’s because there’re some construction or something
-Room was not so clean, there was some spots on blankets
-Amenities, my aunt was tricked, inside the box there’s no shower cap, the shower gel also.. so I think the room is not really well inspected by the supervisor
-Room provides an electric stove, but there’s no pan
-AC #2917 really not so cold
-Beds, in my opinion, this is the most comfortable mattress ever in China not so hard like others!

Overall the building is already a little old but the LOCATION in my opinion is quite good, near Beijing Road, price is quite cheap.

Recommend.
Not so bad.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Most definitely the worst service apartment i have ever been. This service apartment used to be the best in the area, grand lobby at 22nd floor i mean seriously luxurious. All the rooms were equipped with electrical stove, microwaves and washing sink. Very cool.

But now dirty, old, not being maintained properly. The room doesn’t have enough furnitures and the bathroom is dirty. Molds everywhere i mean just plain bad. Even though it is consider cheap but seriously not worth the money.

This property hold many problems from inadequate hotel equipments, management systems until Untrained lobby staffs.

I mean the property condition is very sad from once a grand property to sad condition as it is today.

So in conclusion, I would not want to come here ever again...

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2018

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! If you care about customer service, please don't stay here. In my opinion, if a hotel wants more guests to stay they would offer the best customer service, especially to potential customers. We requested to view a room and the receptionist outright refused and would not allow it. I offered him my passport in exchange for a room key to look at a room, still no. I can't imagine what service is offered to those who actually pay. We've stayed in 4 different hotels throughout Guangzhou and we are not impressed, I would definitely recommend looking at the rooms before paying!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

There are several Management companies for regrouped floors. Some are very well maintained some not at all. There are quite a number of rooms available, so better, check the floor, the room, the bath then make complete booking. Anyway if you are unhappy about the room, speak out! We did and they changed our rooms immediately.

If you are going for business, these apartments are very handy, close to Lido Hotel, Beijing Road. Night shopping is great in this area. And for your day business, you get taxis and restaurants nearby. We found ourselves at 20 minutes to all our business addresses.
The price for the rooms are very low: in November 2016, the rate for 1 double room was 220RMB.
One of the lift is a bit gloomy with old torn, advertisements, but well if you want to give yourself a good fright, go for it!

Room tip: The rooms managed by Sunny are better.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Koraysha
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The room was unbelievable comfort yet spacious and modern. I didn't expect with price paid I got this kind of room.

Even the location strategic at downtown, still within the same building at "A Mall" and metro at the basement, convenient way to go anywhere around Guangzhou.

I am very recommend this hotel and hopefully they will keep maintain everything the same way like it is now.

Date of stay: June 2017