“best restaurant”

Cocina Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 7,294 Restaurants in Guangzhou
Price range: USD 4 - USD 48
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Extra service ,food is amazing that you want have them to deliver at home ,stuff is super and friendly,once in Cocina you just feel as at home,and weekends and Wednesday are sure one of best place to listen great music and have some dance after dinner,,and then here come the super terrace as the cocina is on 4 floor in party pier and the view that is breathtaking away,if in Guanzghou then you cant miss it ,this must be place to go for sure,,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

In Guangzhou for business trip, I was looking for new concept or new trend here And the concierge of my hotel suggest me to go to ( Cocina ) and he was totally right, this place well placed in Guangzhou river side in 6floor is really amazing for Food and the party both !
Warmly recommend !!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Cocina has easily become my favorite hot spot in Guangzhou. For dining the menu is well thought out, options unique to GZ because of its Peruvian influences and delicious dishes with beautiful presentation. Stunning river views from the terrace and the added benefit of the dining room Turing into Code Red for late night party makes its a perfect , one stop shop for a perfect and classy night out. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I been last night to Cocina for the first time and I would like to be honest me and my wife was really surprise of how tasty was the food the many different flavor , I really suggest you to try this place , and book a table outside in the balcony river view

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Living in Guangzhou I'm very happy to find out this amazing place name " Cocina " near the river. With amazing river view, delicious Peruvian food and great after party!!
We had a great moment there and thank to Ricky (the manager )