Crowne Plaza Science City
USD 126
USD 141
USD 119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

Dongfang Hotel(Guangzhou)
  • Pool
USD 145
Westin.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

USD 216
USD 161
Agoda.com
The Garden Hotel Guangzhou(Guangzhou)
USD 257
USD 153
Priceline
All reviewsmad scientisttired and in needthe hotel shuttle busindoor and outdoor poolsasian foodquiet areasmall mallnice hotelcanton fairbusiness triproom was spaciousdinner buffetenjoyed my staynon smokingchinabalconiesihg
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for one night. Upon my arrival I received an upgrade to a suite that is probably the biggest I've been to. With a kitchen, living room and a huge bedroom, it will suit a long stay easily. Apart from that, staying at the hotel was great, as expected from a Crowne Plaza hotel. Taxi ride from the airport was an hour and cost is anywhere from 180-200 RMB.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
cpgzsc, officer at Crowne Plaza Science City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Roy,
Thank you so much for your high comment for Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Science City. I'm thrilled to know that you are enjoy your stay with us and satisfied with our hotel service and facilities. Our guest room is more than 45 square meters with balcony. I'm so happy to know that you can enjoy it. All of our colleges would try our best to provide you a wonderful experience and good service. We look for another opportunity to welcome back.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Excelent huge hotel. Staff at checkin speak acceptable english. The rooms are huge and breakfast is very good. It's 50 minutes from the airport. Wifi works nice. There is also restaurant and swimming pool.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
cpgzsc, officer at Crowne Plaza Science City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your detail review of Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Science City. It's very nice for your warm words. I'm thrilled to known that you are satisfied with our hotel breakfast and have a great time in our swimming pool. Thank you again for your high review of Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Science City.We look for another opportunity to welcome you back.
sincerely

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

...but nothing special, which keeps in memory. So my evaluation = "Meets expectations"
Clean, spacious rooms, attentive service, fast check-in and out process. Breakfast with wide range of Chinese food, but for a 4-star hotel limited Western food choices. Attractive location for business in this area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
cpgzsc, Owner at Crowne Plaza Science City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having taken a moment to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear you satisfied with our hotel service and facilities. Customers’ satisfy is very important for us. All of staff would try our best to help our customers to “traveling success”. we shall continue to strive to even further improve our services and attentions to our customers.

Anson

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is quite outdated however, the level of service pushed up my rating. Had an ear infection and the woman from guest relations accompanied me to the hospital and helped cut through all the red tape. Over and beyond any expectations.

Food at the restaurants was very good although I felt kind of odd having several of the staff staring at me with a look of surprise that a Westerner knew how to use chopsticks.

The pool is very nice and the room size was large with a balcony overlooking the pool area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
cpgzsc, Marcom Officer at Crowne Plaza Science City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having taken a moment to share your experience with us.
We are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and to known that you like our swimming pool. At Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Science City, we tape into our all resources to assist our guest in traveling for success. We appreciate your feedback on our hotel service and facilities, and we shall continue to strive to even further improve our services and attentions to our customers.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel for the price but a bit tired and in need of of a remodeling specially the rooms.
So the rooms, I stayed in a non smoking room that reeked the smell of smoke. So it was either an old smoking room converted to non smoking or the guest that have stayed there so not pay much attention to the non smoking policy.

The breakfast Buffett like most Buffets in China are tailored to Asian food and although you were able to get some western food, it was clearly something the kitchen staff was not well prepared to make.

In summary, if you need to stay in the area because of business it is not a bad hotel to stay for a day or two.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
cpgzsc, Marcom Officer at Crowne Plaza Science City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Science City. I am pleased to hear you satisfied with our hotel service and facilities. At Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Science City, we tape into our all resources to assist our guest in traveling for success. At the same time,I'm so sorry about the smell of cigarette which influenced your experience.I have shared your feedback with all stall and will take effective measures to deal with this problem. We look forward to an opportunity of welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Guangzhou Science City.
Anson