All reviews ring road sim card main entrance hotel location is masjid e nabawi cleaning staff special thanks proximity pilgrims gate
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The hotel room was a bit small however the hotel staff were attentive and helpful. Hotel location is close to the ring road and also not far from Haram.

What I didn't like was the breakfast. I believe it was overpriced considering the difference between room only and BB rate.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I had a very bad experience with this hotel as i stayed there with my group from USA they lost the luggage if me during check out as when I arrived makkah I didnt find my luggage I stayed without all my stuff

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Very clean 4 star hotel. Price z ok.staff very good.I felt it far as i was with my 2 young kids.To say Salam or For going to Riaazul Jannah , i had to walk all the length of Masjid to reach to entry gate at Baab e salam. It Has easy access to gate 21 or 17 of Haram. Ladies praying area is easily accessible from both gates. For next trip, i will prefer a hotel on opposite side with access to gate 6 which z near to Baab e salam.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Good hotel for piligrims, it is about 3 minut from Haram Mosque, and service is good, rooms smell not bad, recommend for all piligrims. And Uhud mountain you can view from hotel. I dont recommend you use wifi, it is too slow, i cannot even play youtube videos

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sanjar B
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Staff are good except for reception. check in very fast but had difficulty in having someone helping with luggage.
Room clean and spacious, room service was good but we asked for extra sheets but they never arrived.
god breakfast and friendly staff there. parking helpful and mostly available. this is my second time there and I don't regret it. very economic with respect to other 5 stars hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family