All reviews nice location superior room king size bed restaurants within easy walking distance food menu rain shower modern style hotel is excellent buffet breakfast hotel staff is huge room rooms are spacious room service recommend this hotel modern hotel business trip tv channels
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I’d like to express my experience with my visits to park in hotel in Dammam always I found new things which make my trip more satisfaction and comfortable than the previous one I really enjoyed my staying there as if I’m in my original home also I like to notify the remarkable generous and host which always received from front desk mainly from Ms. Fatema which always treat me as part from her family I really appreciate the hotel in all functions in terms of the hotel and room cleaning standard also the service level in addition to food menu I honestly recommend this hotel to be the first choice to any visitor for Dammam city

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ambassador826989
bestsleepintown, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Dammam, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay with us
We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay and you are satisfied with the Service

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoy my stay at Park Inn Dammam. The staff were very supportive and the room very comfortable and its size is excellent. The location is close to several restaurants and shopping malls. In addition, there is wide parking in front of the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aqeel Al-Zain ع
bestsleepintown, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Dammam, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Mr. Aqeel,
We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay

kind regards,
Cluster General Manger

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
bestsleepintown, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Dammam, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018

It was great staying here in Park Inn Hotel. Staff are accommodating and easy to get along with. Place is accessible and nice. The food they serve are good and I felt like I am just staying in my own home.It was really a great stay for almost a month.

Room tip: Rooms are quite especially on the corner side.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Rey B
bestsleepintown, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Dammam, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Mr. Rey,
It had been a great pleasure having you staying with us
We are so happy to know that you had a pleasant stay and you enjoyed the food

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is standard 4 stars hotel, very clean and has good location.

The staff are kind rude and un professional. I didn't expect that they don't have car parking assistant, i stopped my car at entrance and then go to ask, staff standing very near, they could simply come and tell me to go and park it my self in parking area Infront of hotel. Guys remember your stars count !! You are not hotel appartments.

At time I check in, the situation was not better, I was standing Infront of hotel desk for more than 20 mins waiting for receptionist to finish her personal call ! After she is done, unfortunately, i didn't hear any kind of apologize, and instead she just ask mr my name. Anyway, she tried to help in choosing good room for me, appreciate this.

The hotel lobby is so small, breakfast area too, again please respect the stars count you have. The food is ok, but again the staff respond was very rude, you barely find one to assist you.

Room is nice, bed is very comfortable, tv screen is uhd and sharply imaged, tv channels variety are not less amazing. Bath are very ordinary.

Remembering they are 4 stars hotel, they are good but needs to be improved, especially for the staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
bestsleepintown, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Dammam, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Mr. Tam,

We apologize to know that your stay did not meet your expecations
We appreciate your constrictive feedback about staff and and we take it into consideration to improve our current performance
We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations