“Best in Khobar”

Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar
Ranked #5 of 78 Hotels in Al Khobar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to thank all of the doormen (Baha'a, Salman, Ayam, Ramadan) and also Mr. Ravi from engineering! The hotel is well managed and rooms are very clean and comfy! Great room service. Overall, Services all over the hotel are outstanding! Special thanks to Mr. Yassin for his efforts. Great location! Comfy beds and pillows. I recommend trying the Indian restaurant at the hotel. The hotel also provides transportation services which is good and reasonable. The hotel is neat. I enjoyed the gym and swimming pool.

3  Thank ghassan995
phoesli, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,
I refer to your recent stay with us at the Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar and thank you for your kind comments and recommendation but especially also for pointing out all employees, who were of special assistance to you. They will receive a corresponding recognition during our next employees' gathering.
You might be interested to know that during the World Luxury Restaurants Awards, held last month in Hanoi/Vietnam, our Maharaja by Vineet Restaurant was awarded as the best Indian Restaurant in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We all at the Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and assure you already in advance of our best care and attention at all time.
With kind regards.

There are newer reviews for Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent and attentive service from the charming TAIJULISLAM who brought up my chicken biriyani from the excellent indian restaurant. Attentive and keen to please, he even brought me up some delicious dates which I requested especially. Choukran

1  Thank ChristianBK

Dear Valued Guest,
I refer to your recent stay with us at the Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar and wish to thank you for your kind recommendation of our services on Tripadvisor.
It goes without saying that I am very pleased to read that Taijulislam from our in-room dining team has made all efforts to create an enjoyable stay for you and he shall be recognized for his efforts during the next employees gathering.
I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of being your host again also during your next visit to Al Khobar and assure you already in advance of our best care and attention to your comfort.
Thanking you for your continued patronage, I remain,
With kind regards and best wishes.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I really enjoyed and I recommended all my colleagues to stay at the same hotel.I have one comment about the night price, the prices are expensive and I thing it will be better if the rate was lower...................................

1  Thank Anasjarrar

Dear Valued Guest,
First of all, I wish to thank you for recommending Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar on Tripadvisor and to your colleagues, which is very much appreciated indeed.
I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your most recent stay at our hotel and hope to be your host once more soon.
With regards to special rates for accommodation, I recommend you to contact our Reservations team at the hotel for any special packages or promotions available during your selected dates. Alternatively, you can of course also forward your request to me directly (peter.hoesli@movenpick.com) and I shall be pleased to have our Reservations team responding to you with a detailed offer.
Thanking you for your continued patronage and assuring you of our best care and attention at all time, I remain,
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for three nights during a business trip in Al Khobar.

This is it good hotel for a short business stay.

Highlight of the hotel is the breakfast of buffet.

During my stay one elevator out of three was down so it was not pleasant to move up-down to the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
phoesli, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I refer to your recent stay with us at the Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar and your corresponding posting on Tripadvisor.
This is to inform you that we have undertaken routine maintenance works on one of our three main guest elevators during your stay, which is usually not affecting our operation. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences caused. Nevertheless, I sincerely hope that the mentioned shortcoming did not mar your opinion of our services in general and look forward to welcoming you back to the Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar in the hopefully not too distant future.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Always excellent service, with excellent rooms, excellent breakfast at The View and wonderful meals at both restaurants located off the lobby. The leisure facilities are also first class. In addition security at the entrance gate ensures peace of mind throughout one's stay.

2  Thank E3646VYpauld
phoesli, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I refer to your recent stay with us at the Movenpick Hotel Al Khobar and thank you for your kind recommendation on Tripadvisor.
The team and I are very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that our facilities and services were up to your expectations.
I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of being your host again also during your next visit to the destination and assure you of our best care and attention at all time.
Thanking you for your continued patronage, I remain,
With kind regards and best wishes.