“Holiday Inn is definitely in. ”

Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay
Ranked #44 of 82 Hotels in Al Khobar
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

One of the best resort hotel in the Eastern Province. We went there during Eid holiday and I was amazed with the tight security inside the resort and there was even a mini concert with the local singers / band. The beach is clean and so is the room. I can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our stay was a repeated stay. This time we reserved two 3 bedrooms villas ( several families). The stay was memorable stay and all the family members enjoyed the stay. I noticed that the joy is prevailing on all Guests. The Check went smooth and the receptionist was professional and very helpful. Though the weather was hot but the environment within the resort at the sea shore was amazing.
The villas was clean and the rooms are sufficient in space. The villa can accommodate 5 adults and equipped with a kitchenette with a small fridge. There are several sitting areas indoor and outdoor with a dinning area.
Generally, the staff were very helpful and polite. Despite of high occupany (week end) the staff were responsif to our needs espicially the Reception and the House Keeping.
We had a pleasant time and Good willing, we will back soon.
I think there is a room for improvement and further furniture replacement.

Room Tip: Higher floors rooms and villas are better choices.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

It was under expectations, expensive, poor service, not that good staff, dirty rooms, changeable policies and unreasonable, uncomfortable. It was my first and last time to accommodate in. The food was not that good!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Hi Aisha369,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a candid review about the Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay, Saudi Arabia. I recognize your stay was not 100% satisfactory because of the service you received from our hotel staff and the condition of the room. IHG values your experience with our hotels as a guest and I hope you allow us another chance to make things better on your future stays.

I appreciate you letting us host your family!

Kind Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I was very desperate to take a room that night and I was very tired but the way the receptionist talked to me made me change my mind. very disrespectful. I think receptionists should be more polite to customers.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear ABO S,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel for a stay. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. It is truly regrettable to hear that you experienced inconvenience due to the lackadaisical attitude of the front desk staff. I understand how frustrating these matters can be and I am sorry our hotel staff was not able to address this query appropriately. As such, I have sent you a private message to ask more information about your experience.

Your visit is valuable and I hope you will continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

It was an amazing week i spent with my family here.
I will definitely recommend this hotel for all my family.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating with a big smile all the time.
Thanks a lot guys for the excellent week.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
18 km away
Holiday Inn Al Khobar
Holiday Inn Al Khobar
#18 of 82 in Al Khobar

Been to Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay

Address: Azizia Area, Al Khobar 39246, Saudi Arabia
Region: Saudi Arabia > Eastern Province > Al Khobar
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Top resorts Hotel in Al Khobar
#25 Luxury Hotel in Al Khobar
Price Range: $132 - $266 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay 5*
Being the only 5-star resort in Al Khobar, Holiday Inn Half Moon Bay Resort is a beautiful resort where family can enjoy the Holiday Inn Standard. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Resort Half Moon Bay Hotel Al Khobar