See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Hygene is zero, found stool sticking with the water hose beside the toilet.
Food in medium quality.
Help desk is unprofessional, not helpful and bad organized.
Crowded and reservation is not organized.
Air conditioner in 4th floor is very loud, don't expect to have a good sleep.
Shower is not working.
Complementary Supplies and hygene supplies not renewed except after calling room service many times.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I didn’t want to put a review but the attitude of the receptionist pushed me to that.

We have a corporate deal with this hotel and i shifted the business from the holiday inn to carlton because the management are Lebanese and we lebanese are famous in the hospitality industry. Plus they have good choice of restaurants and its location is convenient to us

Lat time i visited this hotel they had a renovations and i didnt expect that renovations are still there.

What irritate me this time is that i had a visitor with me but we were shocked that no internet was available during check in and they said it needs 1 day. Imagine were staying for 2 nights half of them without internet.

I found out that they have 2 types of rooms. Both for same price. New renovated rooms and old rooms. Theres no plan to renovate the old ones. So youre lucky if you get a new room.

Now the disaster. I found spaghetti on the table. Guess what i found it the next day on my way to check out. It means house keeping passed more than 2 times to this room and didnt notice the spaghetti. And when i communicated the same to the philipino idiot on the reception he ignored me and answered the phone that was ringing knowing that they were 2 at the reception and that other guy could have picked up the phone.

Anyway its the last time i stay here.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Stayed here on a business trip. You are not allowed onto the patio or pool area after 5pm to relax and enjoy a coffee/ watch the large screen t.v as this area is for familys only. The security told me to either go outside the front door or sit in my room.

The internet does not work when you enter your room number and log in, instead you have to use the 'free' internet which is slow and keeps loosing the connection, very annoying.

The room service food is cold, rooms bland and poorly designed.

I will certainly not be returning.

Date of stay: December 2017
1  Thank joxo1
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Very outdated facility and old .. staff weren't friendly at all except one ore two
Standard rooms are dirty .. toilet is stinky
The only reason i booked this hotel its approximation to my meeting location
Definitely one of the worst hotels i've been in

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The only reason for my stay was the proximity of meetings in Khobar.
The Hotel is out of the 70s. Aged, old, passed.
There is this smell all over the place, a smell of abusive cleaning detergents and recycled air.
Breakfast is below average. It is not a matter of having plethora of choice. But it is easy to select good quality products and not obvious bulk produce and canned stuff.
The hotel seems to be in a rehabilitation phase. Hopefully this will get it to an upper level.
The coffee is horrible.
But the staff is cool and funny.

Date of stay: November 2017