1,194 results
All reviews swimming pool equipped rooms quality food the general manager nice view business trip necessary amenities the hotel staff great hotel the air conditioning spa center five star hotel breakfast buffet porridge pleasant stay lobby bar reception desk
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Hotel is very nice, located in the center. Good quality of fod but not huge variety as only one restaurant was working. Good spa with a swimming pool. Gym is also very nice with cardio zone and weights.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your trip to Ekaterinburg! Please, be kindly informed that our 2nd restaurant “Noble House” is open now after renovation. We will looking forward to welcome you back!
With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Every time in Yekat- Hyatt is only option. Very cozy and comfortable rooms with panoramic windows and great city views. Great breakfast, getting little crowded and busy at 8 am though. Single ladies in the lobby bar after 11 pm.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Andrey,
Warm greetings from Ekaterinburg!
Thank you for your reply and sharing your valuable feedback with us. Please be informed that we have noted your comments and will pay special attention to situations mentioned above.
Your opinion is very important for us and it is pleasure to see your high mark on hotel’s services evaluation grid.
With Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2018

There is no match right now in Yekaterinburg: Hyatt is still the best hotel.

Great modern, silent and comfy rooms, super big beds with extra firm mattress. Sleeping is perfect!

Perfectly located offers an amazing SPA area. The gym should be equipped with better quality machines.

Front desk staff is a bit cold and a bit too pride at times.

Our preferred spot till something better comes up.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!
Thank you for finding time to share your positive impressions. Please be informed that we have noted your comment regarding front desk employees.
If you will have any additional questions or inquiries - our team will be happy to assist you.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Big rooms (even numbers) with lakeview, great Spa at the 20th floor...again with great view. Lot of facilities in the room. Staff is helpfull. Shopping area in 10 minutes walking, Jeltsin Museum across the street. A nice 5k morningrun arround the citylake

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!
Thank you very much for your reply. We appreciate a lot your comments and feedback regarding your stay.
With best Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2018

Location, the amenities and food quality at the hotel waa very decent, with the exception of the following:

1. There were prostitutes working at the hotel eveey night. For a five star hotel, this is unbelievable! One night, two of my colleafues and I were witness of 3 prostitutes and 5 drunk Japanese hotel guests haggling over price abd quanitity of girls to service them. We complained to the night shift manager who at first denied they prostitutes and asked us for proof. When we told him what we just heard, he asked us to log the complaint into the complaint book, and promised I would get a response within 24 hours. I never got any response back.
2. My room smelled like sewer almost the entire time (room 1024) I spent there, which was 17 days roughly. I complained to the cleaning lady. Next day I saw her and she said there was nothing that could be done. No apologies, no one ever approached me to suggest a different room, nothing! I understand this was during Fifa and a very busy season, but this is a 5 star hotel, youncant treat your guests this way.
3. I thought the food was fantastic, until I got one of the worst food poisonings of my life. Im sure it wss the hotel food, because I havent eaten anywhere else other than the hotel that day. I had a 38.5 fever, thtoeing up dhiarrea for 1.5 days. Horrible experience.

To be fair, I mostly see the hotel staff trying very hard, but because of these very serious gaps in service, I would not very likely stay at this hotel chain again.

Date of stay: June 2018