USD 58
Onegin Hotel(Yekaterinburg)
USD 58
USD 56
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 73/night.

USD 62
USD 107
USD 60
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 70/night.

USD 56
USD 47
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,146 results
All reviewsplace to stayasian restaurantequipped roomsnoble housethe general managerwonderful hotelnice viewwifi connectioncomfortable roomtop floorthe air conditioningtasty breakfastpleasant staylobby barfront desk staffstandard roomspa
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Checked in 11/4/16 @14:10.... 14:25 complained avoid construction like noise above me and the lack of wifi. "Will send a colleague to place a router"..... Asked to be placed in a better room as opposed to black person reserved room (typically by the elevator..... And I guess worse wifi connection)..... Today finally after another call to be places in a better room due to wifi access, 11/5/16@18:40 wifi router placed. Not forthcoming to promote wifi access when there is none. Horrible customer service at front desk. All was told about on check in is price for breakfast, access to sauna, gym and pool.
Then most embarrassing moment at breakfast subdued "pay first before you eat" terrorizing moment by staff member. Paid but did not eat due to embarrassment ... By grace of karma on elevator run into cordial gentleman who took the time to ask me "are you okay?" ...as he was concerned I told him of my encounter .... he told me he was the "general manager" of the facility and appreciated my concern and stated he will implement a sensitivity training of his staffers. He surely did!! I returned and all was smooth ... thank you sir.... you exemplify what you preach to your staff. It was an honor to meet you and thanks for all you did. With the rectification stated and implemented by the GM this is the place to stay. Thanks again sir!! Needless to say, all my concerns were rectified. 5 star is 5 stars!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Emmanuel,

Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking time to leave the feedback about our service. We appreciate all the comments that you gave to us

Will be happy to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

The hotel meets all the requirements chain Hyatt. No mistake in anything. Only compliments for the room, restaurants and first of all – staff. From the very first moment until the check-out you can feel professional but personal approach, warm hospitality.

Room Tip: River view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dears,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg

It was our pleasure to have as a guest in our hotel. Your valuable feedback means a lot for us and we will do our best and even more to keep such level of service and passion.

Looking forward to welcome you to Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I'm very satisfied about my stay in Your hotel, all organization is ok, I hope to visit you in the future also in other country if possible for my working activity. Only problem I think that the location it is not in down town

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Dear Filippo,

Warm greeting from Ekaterinburg. Thank you for your reply and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Your opinion is very important for us and it is pleasure to see your high marks on hotel’s services evaluation grid.

With Best Regards.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

On initial inspection I was somewhat skeptical we have found a standard US airport Hyatt - this all changed when we were greated by some of the nicest check in staff in Russia!

Our room was the best surprise - modern and beautiful - I was almost in shock! The hotel has been completely renovated and was a true haven off the Trans Siberian!

The check in agent suggested a great restaurant (outside the hotel). Always a good sign to me as the hotel has good but expensive options.

Spotlessly clean!

Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mflucas22
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Looking forward to welcome you to Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Hyatt hotel is the place to stay at. Modern, high degree of service, very good breakfast, silent at night, nice view and more. A lot of things impressed me when I stayed there. The rooms are well designed and has all the things you can expect from a good hotel. Upon returning I will book Hyatt again.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Anders, warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

We highly appreciate that you have chosen our property for your recent stay and found time to share your positive feedback and recommend to visit us.

Me personally and my team are looking forward to welcome you again!

Best regards,