1,201 results
All reviews swimming pool equipped rooms quality food the general manager nice view business trip necessary amenities the hotel staff great hotel the air conditioning spa center five star hotel pleasant stay porridge lobby bar reception desk hammam
Reviewed 20 April 2017

The hotel meets all the requirements chain Hyatt. No mistake in anything. Only compliments for the room, restaurants and first of all – staff. From the very first moment until the check-out you can feel professional but personal approach, warm hospitality.

Room tip: River view.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Dears,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg

It was our pleasure to have as a guest in our hotel. Your valuable feedback means a lot for us and we will do our best and even more to keep such level of service and passion.

Looking forward to welcome you to Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I'm very satisfied about my stay in Your hotel, all organization is ok, I hope to visit you in the future also in other country if possible for my working activity. Only problem I think that the location it is not in down town

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2017

Dear Filippo,

Warm greeting from Ekaterinburg. Thank you for your reply and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Your opinion is very important for us and it is pleasure to see your high marks on hotel’s services evaluation grid.

With Best Regards.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

On initial inspection I was somewhat skeptical we have found a standard US airport Hyatt - this all changed when we were greated by some of the nicest check in staff in Russia!

Our room was the best surprise - modern and beautiful - I was almost in shock! The hotel has been completely renovated and was a true haven off the Trans Siberian!

The check in agent suggested a great restaurant (outside the hotel). Always a good sign to me as the hotel has good but expensive options.

Spotlessly clean!

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mflucas22
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Looking forward to welcome you to Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Hyatt hotel is the place to stay at. Modern, high degree of service, very good breakfast, silent at night, nice view and more. A lot of things impressed me when I stayed there. The rooms are well designed and has all the things you can expect from a good hotel. Upon returning I will book Hyatt again.
Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Anders, warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

We highly appreciate that you have chosen our property for your recent stay and found time to share your positive feedback and recommend to visit us.

Me personally and my team are looking forward to welcome you again!

Best regards,