Onegin Hotel(Yekaterinburg)
USD 63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 73/night.

USD 63
  • Breakfast included
AllisHall Hostel(Yekaterinburg)
USD 21
1,146 results
All reviewsplace to stayasian restaurantequipped roomsnoble housethe general managerwonderful hotelnice viewwifi connectioncomfortable roomtop floorthe air conditioningtasty breakfastpleasant staylobby barfront desk staffstandard roomspa
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Arrived late at night staff very helpful and friendly. Checked into room on 12 floor with great views of river. Hotel short walk into city centre.
Breakfast good choice well cooked and tasty. Bar area comfortable had a burger one night very nice
Only issue I had was no wifi in room

Looking forward to returning

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Dear Phil,

Warm greeting from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Thank you very much for your reply. We appreciate a lot your comments and feedback regarding your stay and recommendations.

Will be happy to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

This is the best location for stay in Ekaterinburg. Simple, comfortable, excellent service. Delicious breakfast with a wide variety of food and drinks. Nice spa and relaxation area. Definitely, the best quality/cost ratio in Ekaterinburg!

Dear Guest,

Warm greeting from Ekaterinburg. Thank you for your reply and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Your opinion is very important for us and it is pleasure to see your high marks on hotel’s services evaluation grid.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Being a very frequent traveler, I tend to be more picky and difficult. Quite hard to impress me and I must admit that the Hyatt Ekaterinburg really impressed me by all aspects.

I had the pleasure to spend a few nights and i am just waiting for a new opportunity to go back at this hotel. Very well designed and comfortable rooms, even though my room was next to the lift.

Very spacious bathroom, superb quality.

The breakfast is simply superb. Great choice and outstanding service. I could feel a very well managed and organised service.

My review might sounds too positive or too "wow" but that's the case and again I am a very experienced traveler.

Really congratulations to the Management of the hotel, impressive!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Mr. Raphael, warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

Express you our sincere gratitude for staying with us and for sharing a very positive feedback regarding your experience. We are happy that could meet your expectations and we appreciate every single comment you've left.

Looking forward to welcome you at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Located very close to the center, excellent facilities , clean rooms , breakfast is very rich and tasty.
I would recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues.
I have stayed in the hotel several times before and will stay in future

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Eduard,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!

It was our pleasure to have as a guest in our hotel. Your valuable feedback means a lot for us and we will do our best and even more to keep such level of service and passion.

Looking forward to welcome you to Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

The early check-in went quickly, and got to bed for a couple of hours. The dinner was ok and the spa left me relaxed in the evening after a days work. The room was clean and new bottles of water appeared during the day in the room. Service in the lobby bar was friendly. Check-out was also quick

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Igor_Jovovic, Управляющий at Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear Yuha,

I would like to thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg.

Looking forward to welcome you to Hyatt Regency Ekaterinburg!