See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Well the hotel is a nice place clean not perfect. But plenty good enough. The reception staff. We're amazing. The guy and the girls. The best. The breakfast to staff. Ahhhh the food was good. But I don't really appreciate being moaned at for the coffee machine not working. Had the laundry done. With care if you need this service it is a little costly but was done better than I would have. But to put freshly pressed clothes in a back pack. Not so good. So over all four. Sorry. Nearly 5. Just the stupid woman this the coffee machine. And if only she could have helped. Rather than moaning at some poor dumb english guy for pressing a button too often as it had not started.

Not want you need after a night at one of the towns little night spots

Thanks and enjoy.

D. ..

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

At first sight when we saw the hall this hotel were supposed to be excellent but when we entered our room we realized there are no ac btw the weather was very hot and we expected hotel to be provided with ac. And it was one and only really meaningful disadvantage of the hotel with the exception of noisy child camp situated under our windows.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2015

It is a really nice hotel, very clean, renovated, with nice restaurant and caffe with delicious cakes and sweets :) Great customer service. Located in the center of the city, near clubs and bars. I will never forget the window view from my room.. Beautiful sunset..

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
MalahitHotel, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Malahit, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2015

Dear Guest! Thank you for your nice words! We really glad that you found so many good points in our hotel and our city. We’ll be happy to see you as our guest again! Respectfully the team of the congress-hotel “Malachite”.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

My review will be more about the assistance I received at the hotel. I must say its marketing manager, a kind lady named Svetlana, was very helpful and really went the extra mile to help sort out my problems. This included helping me to sort out my food vouchers and finding an electrical extension cord for my room. Later when I had difficulty exchanging currency, she went out of her way to personally help me get the currency I needed. Her assistance really made my working trip a success. This is what quality customer service is all about.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
HotelMalahit, Директор по продажам at Malahit, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you!
We will be glad to see you again!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Hotel is ok for this region. I can recommend Italian restaurant because food was good each time we ate there. I did not try SPA due to lack of time but according to receptionist you can get massage 24/7. Breakfast was not good at all - it is not "normal" breakfast for Europeans. I would recommend to the hotel to invest into quality not to the amount of food. Bathroom in Business class room is very small. Anyway this hotel was better than Viktoria where we stayed some time ago.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business