Lowest prices for your stay
USD 76
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Booking.comUSD 75
PricelineUSD 75
TravelocityUSD 76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

Modern comfortable hotel with lovely buffet breakfast. Very convenient for Opera House square , Organic coffee, Tom Yum restaurant and post office. The restaurant had a great relaxed atmosphere. Everything was spotless and staff very helpful. Would definitely return.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank elizscots
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Awesome service from th staff. Making things easy all the time. Every request was attended fast and with the best option posible. Breakfast and room service is very good. Wifi also is stable and works for long nights.

Room tip: Update the AC
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank freshwaves
DominaNovosibirsk, Front Office Manager at Domina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Good afternoon!
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of staying at Domina Novosibirsk Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you again at the Domina Novosibirsk Hotel. We are sure that your next stay will leave you with no less vivid memories.

Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

Great Room for Business Trip of 2 days! The Restaurant/Bar has a good offer! The hotel is very central and its easy to walk around and find a restaurant or some place to visit in the free time!
It has a good leisure area to work/read.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ConnectingTheWorld
DominaNovosibirsk, Front Office Manager at Domina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2019

Reviewed 24 January 2019

First of all the good..
Staff is very friendly and they do their best to be helpful. The English level is generally OK and some are actually near fluent. All have been taught how to smile and look well turned out, even the security guy on the night shift.

The whole place has obviously had a foreign design team involved and it shows. From the lobby to the corridors to the rooms, it all is very modern Italian. Shiny surfaces, angular shapes, green and browns in the color pallet. The whole place breaths luxury. All public spaces are well kept and they also try hard to keep the pavement in front of the hotel free of snow.

Other nice things to mention is that the bar is open 24/7 and also serves hot food during that time. We came in a little past 23:00 and could still get a beer and a (Very well prepared) steak.
Wifi is super, breakfast has an ample selection of fresh foods and is kept filled.

There's a nice sized gym with a good selection of weights and 4 state of the art technogym machines. Next to it is a small sauna and Jacuzzi. All of this looks well kept and clean.

Now the things I like a bit less..
Music is very present in all the public spaces. From a weird sort of trance mix in the breakfast room to a mix of ambient/club and modern hard rock covers on the ground floor. It's not loud enough to annoy immediately but it does get on my nerves after a little while. For me it's not necessary to have that much music and certainly not on that volume in the public spaces. Perhaps it's a Russian thing?

Secondly.. the room itself. Again luxury everywhere but as is fairly common for Italian design. sometimes practicalities suffer a bit. A good example is the towel rail in the bathroom. It is right in front of the sink which makes leaning closer to the mirror a bit more tricky than it needs to be. A shaving mirror against the side wall which I cannot use while shaving over the sink. If I use that I will make a big mess.
Good things are the floor heating in the bathroom, the mini bar and coffee machine and the size of the bed which is a bit too soft for my taste. Also water pressure is excellent and I could enjoy a nice shower.

The first night I slept badly due to the extremely high temperature of my room. It was 25c and I couldn't get it down. After I got maintenance to unlock my window and they helped me with the air-conditioning it was manageable. I did notice that the window doesn't quite shut properly and the traffic noise which was clear on the first night became a lot more noticeable making earplugs a definite necessity.

Another issue I had was with housekeeping. I was back a bit early on my first day I noticed housekeeping had not been yet. I was tired and jetlagged and decided to have an afternoon nap. . Housekeeping came at about 17:10 which I think is a strange time to want to do housekeeping. The second day they had been in earlier which was nice. However it felt all a bit rushed. Bed wasn't as tightly made as I would expect. A half-full teacup was not emptied and swapped, a dirty glass was on the table. The minibar had not restocked. On the plus side they had done the bathroom and with enough attention to notice I'd used the sewing kit.
All in all not major issues and not enough to complain to reception about but somehow it wasn't quite the attention to detail I would have expect from a hotel at this level of luxury.

Would I recommend this hotel? Well I'm sure you can do far worse and they do try very hard so yes. Would I be back? I'm not entirely sure.

Room tip: ask for a room not on the main road if you want it quiet.
Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Jeroen W
DominaNovosibirsk, Front Office Manager at Domina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2019

Dear Mr. Jeroen

Thank you very much for the detailed review of your stay in Domina Novosibirsk.
We are very pleased that you have enjoyed a lot with us and we thank you for your constructive wishes for our improvement.
We will be happy to welcome you to our hotel again and look forward to new meetings!

Reviewed 17 January 2019

My husband and I were there for a conference in Nov 2018. The hotel is beautifully appointed with lovely comfortable rooms (slightly overheated but it was -20 outside! and the windows do open) Unfortunately the restaurant wasn't open (low season?) but the downstairs bar and bistro was and the service and food was great. Staff were very nice and helpful BUT English was limited especially at front desk where we struggled a bit with communication, for example all the maps are in Russian which didn't help us! But we managed;o) Overall a great stay in an incredibly interesting city.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank fliss19
DominaNovosibirsk, Front Office Manager at Domina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Good afternoon!
We are very pleased that the accommodation in our hotel has fully met your expectations and you noted so many positive moments. Unfortunately, the restaurant on the second floor is open only for breakfast and banquet events.
We look forward to seeing you again at the Domina Novosibirsk Hotel.
We are sure that your next stay will leave you with no less vivid memories.