“The experience that change my life”
view from the road to Buguldeyka eastories farm
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from the road to Buguldeyka
eastories farm
view from Marble Quarry
Road to the Lake Baikal
View from the Mountain on the shore of Lake Baikal / 2km from eastories farm
On the ice of Lake Baikal / 3km from eastories farm
Single bed in the mixed room.
double bed in the mixed room.
the map of the region from the year ca. 1700
russian stove / kitchen / living room
Living room / Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
costanzai...
Bologna, Italy
“The experience that change my life”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed at eastories farm for two weeks with Ilja and his family. When I arrived I did not expect such a nice, cosy and comfortable place where to stay. Eastories farm is a perfect spot. I could walk to the lake, hike the mountains, and enjoy the incredible views. Ilja and his family showed to me many things about this region and introduced me to super interesting and unknown culture. I loved very much to eat special organic and delicious homemade food. I recommend eastories farm with no doubts for all of those who really want to live a unique experience.

click_one
Hamburg, Germany
“Authentic experience in a Siberian village”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The village is close to lake Baikal and surrounded by hills. Great to hike around - and find your own path! Lake Baikal is very beautiful... Ilja and his family were very friendly and helpful. A very authentic place to taste typical food and to get a feeling what life in a Siberian village is.

iwabogumi...
Lodz Province, Poland
“Engraved in my memory”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in August 2015

It's hard to describe an experience which is so different to daily life. Nevertheless I'll try to put in words the overwhelming welcome we received and breathtaking nature all around. It was not just the hospitality we experience - for a while we became like a family members. They showed us around, explained local customs, we went together to the Baikal lake, took bania later on. It was indeed an unforgettable experience. Beside, it's impossible to not get stunned by the landscape there, it's one of the most virgin places I've ever seen and I'd love to come back there more then once.

AlvaroP10...
“Best trip ever: amazing people and place”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

On the shore of Baikal Lake, the farm hosts are the nicest people ever. We got to know their customs, traditions and way of life. The frozen lake is undoubtedly one of the greatest natural wonders on Earth. This experience is a MUST.

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
20 Jun 2017
thank you for your review Alvaro - it was great to have you stay and we hope to see you here again!
Dawid Ś
“On the edge of the world - dicovering Siberia and Baikal Lake”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Russia, Siberia, and especially area around Baikal Lake is unforgettable and astonishing - views, landscapes, people, distances and... Trans-Siberian railway :) to be honest its unspeakable - You have to discover and experience it by yourself.
And last, but not least - Ilja as a guide - great man, with huge knowledge of the region, languages and local culture.
It doesn't matter if you've never been to Russia, or You're familiar with the region - in both cases it's worth trying.

Management Response
20 Jun 2017
Thank you Dawid for your review. Come back again to us, whenever you like;)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing