Lowest prices for your stay
USD 57
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
USD 56
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Etrip
USD 53
Hotels.comUSD 56
ZenHotels.com
PricelineUSD 57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

A lovely hotel. The rooms were big, and well furnished, the bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was big and well-equipped. Free wi-fi, which worked quite well. Location was absolutely perfect. As it is right on Bauman street, in the heart of the pedestrian precinct, it is perfectly located for a casual stroll outside, at any hour of the day or night. I cannot think of a better place to people watch. Breakfast was really nice, with plenty of choice. The hotel is a bit of a maze, I got lost the first time I went to my room, the lift was a bit far away, but I got used to it. Quite a historic building, I think it was some sort of printing establishment, either a publishing house or a newspaper. Sadly, I forgot to ask someone. If I ever I go again to Kazan, I will unhesitatingly stay in this hotel !!

Room tip: Avoid rooms facing Bauman street, may be noisy. Mine was far away, so no problem!
Date of stay: September 2018
Отель Н, Руководитель отдела контроля качества at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Dear Alex!
Thank You for taking the time to give us some feedback of our work. It’s really important for us to feel that our guests enjoy staying at the Hotel Nogai and we work hard every day to deliver the best service and workout new ways to make Your stay delightful. Hope to see You again whenever Your travels bring You back to Kazan!
Kind regards,
Lilly D.
Head of quality control department
Hotel Nogai

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Fantastic hotel with excellent service.

The hotel is bang in the middle of Bauman street so you're steps away from everything, take a short walk to the left and you're at the local shopping mall, a bunch of halal restaurants, street shopping etc. Take a short walk to the right and you're at the kazan kremlin complex.

Room comforts were spot on. Clean & functional, spacious bathroom (with a bidet tap :), overlooking the lively bauman street so keep your windows open late afternoon to experience the buskers with their violin & other performances.

Highly recommend staying here for your Kazan trip!

Wifi - a decent 10meg speed
2 entrances, bauman side and streetside for catching taxi's or yandex cabs
good breakfast spread. Staff said the meat was halal but i could not verify

Room tip: take superior room, much more spacious
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank naeemcoza

Dear Naeemcoza!
Kind regards,
Lilly D.
Head of quality control department
Hotel Nogai

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve booked this hotel on Booking.com and since I cannot review it there and customer service has not gotten back to me on why I can only upload pictures on the the app, I will review this hotel here.

This is a very impressive hotel with its history, architecture and they have their own restaurant. Breakfast has an ample of foods. The service is great as they had the airport shuttle on time waiting for me. The Front desk staff, including the trainees, were informative. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised and wowed about my stay at Hotel Nogai. Now the only minor thing is that since it’s near the popular pedestrian district where the nightlife is, you may hear noise from live music, but it’s location is great nonetheless. If ever in Kazan, I recommend you stay at this hotel – and of course to eat kystybyi or if you really want to be adventurous, try horse meat

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Evgenia B, Head of quality control department at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Mr. RafiqJ, We want to appreciate You for choosing to stay at Hotel Nogai and thank you for taking time to write a comment about your stay with us. Since we strive for excellence and the highest level of Guest service, it allows us to identify the level of satisfaction of our Guests stay. Your valued feedback is playing a very important part for us. Dear Mr RafiqJ, we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring You back to Kazan. We sincerely hope to see You again at Hotel Nogai, and we will do our best to make Your next stay memorable and convinient. Best regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Excellent Location At Buman Street and Also Front Desk Staff was Excellent
Front Desk Staff help us many time to find tour location and call taxi and also Arrange car to pick up my family from Airport .

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Evgenia B, Head of quality control department at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear guest h_almahmeed, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay! it is a great pleasure to read your feedback. I hope we achieve our goal by making your stay comfortable. looking forward to see you soon. Sincerely, Evgenia Borodavko, head of quality control department.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Title says it all. Excellent hotel for the money. Stayed here for the World Cup. Excellent breakfast in the restaurant too. Staff spoke perfect english and were very helpful. Rooms were big. Great location (really couldn't be better). Easy walk to the Kremlin and river.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Evgenia B, Head of Quality control department at Nogai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Clayats J, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay! We appreciate your feedback, it is very important for us. I hope we achieve our goal by making your stay comfortable, Sincerely, Evgenia Borodavko, Head of quality control department