Lowest prices for your stay
USD 76
USD 57
Booking.comUSD 79
PricelineUSD 79
TravelocityUSD 76
All reviews lovely hotel pros cathedral cons pedestrian
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Pros. The hotel is lovely like a museum. The rooms are large and very clean. The staff were very friendly.
Cons. After running the hot water tap in the bathroom the water was only warm. There was a kettle in the room and 2 cups but NO tea coffee milk etc.
Breakfast was ok but once the food had gone i never saw any being replaced. Id advise get your breakfast early otherwise there will be nothing left.
Having said this In conclusion my wife and i enjoyed our stay and would be happy to stay at the hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

The only nice thing about this hotel is its central location and large rooms. It is surrpunded by shops and restaurants. You can walk to Kaban Lake in 15 minutes. My room (471) was very large with its spacious bathroom. Staff are nice and friendly. Breakfast is basic.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank istanbullu2014
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

We arrived to Kazan and were delighted to arrive to this hotel. The common areas are nice. The rooms are a bit dated but it’s part of the charm. The best aspect is it’s location right in the heart of town.
The day we arrived there was a piano and violin concert in one of the internal patios of the hotel and it was a really nice cultural moment in Russia.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank puravidamillave
Reviewed 26 November 2018

Stayed here for two nights on Bed and Breakfast basis. Accommodation was very nice with nice room. Breakfast was adequate primarily Russian fare. The hotel is located in the heart of the beautiful city of Kazan.
Would recommend this hotel if visiting Kazan

Room tip: Ones facing away from city centre probably quieter. My room did and there was no noise issue.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2018

The hotel has a convenient location in downtown, in a walking area to the sights, restaurants. There is a pretty big pool and a finn sauna, not a big one. It is clean, standard rooms are small, no coffee station in a room, iron boards are outside of room, but there is a water-cooler in the hall on every each floor. . I am not impressed by the service of the hotel and the staff. I had to wait an hour before I got a room at 4pm. When we checked-in, the bath tub had a sour smell, but it vanished quick after I let the water run. The night we had to leave for our 22-hours trip home I called 3 times for the security and police to resolve a problem with the horrible noise in the neighbors room, I left a letter to the manager and still didnt get a response, so typical for the russian businesses to pretend not to hear the customers complaints, not even an apology for dysfunctional security actions. Why to pay more if you get the same service as anywhere else then. I would add a little bit and buy a room at the Mirage hotel to be sure that I would get a better stay.

Date of stay: November 2018