Lowest prices for your stay
USD 82
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
Booking.comUSD 69
TravelocityUSD 82
eDreamsUSD 69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed here in august 2018. Wife and i loved it. We spent eid here. The rooms are beautiful and so is the bathroom .very clean, fantastic breakfast. Wondeful foyer. Good location as well. Special thanks to the gm who is fantastic. If i returned to kazan one day i will choose this hotel again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tatiana I, General manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kazan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Dear Ebrahim,

Since there are very few travellers from Johannesburg in Ramada Kazan it was easy for me to figure our who wrote such a marvelous review. Thank you very much for your feedback and for your kind words. I adore your family and will never forget your fantastic sense of humor)) Hope to see you again one day. Who knows maybe in Johannesburg.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 7 March 2019

I am regular guest in this hotel. The managers and the staff are so polite and understanding, that is why I love to live there from time to time. The hotel is very clean with enough facilities. I would to thank all managers and the staff for the high care and the attention to me.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tatiana I, General manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kazan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy your stays with us. It's our pleasure to accommodate you and we appreciate your praise.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Kazan again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2019

First time my wife and I have stayed overnight at this hotel. What can I say the room we had was furnished with everything we needed for our one night stay. Bathrobes, slippers even toothbrush and toothpaste. Very very comfortable bed. Yes the paperwork is a little tiresome on arrival but you have to remember this is the way things are done in Russia.
The Reception staff were most helpful, informative and obliging.
We arrived at the hotel at 14:15 hours. After taking our suitcases to our room we availed ourselves of the business lunch. A fantastic four course lunch finished off with coffee all for 530 roubles each (£6). Our waitress Alena remembered my wife and I from our previous visits sometime ago for business lunch. Alena is a credit to the Ramada organisation. Her customer service is amazing and of such high quality. Morning breakfast was everything you could wish for. A buffet with a wonderful choice. Cereals, fruits, vegetables, pancakes, toast, cakes, yoghurts and freshly cooked omelettes which I would urge anyone to try. Great taste. Fresh fruit juices and as much tea and coffee as you can drink. If you get the opportunity when in Kazan you must treat yourself to a stay at this hotel. It is in my view 5 star.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Kevinod57,

Thank you for sharing your sparkling review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff delivered impeccable service. My special thank you for mentioning Alyona. She is without a doubt an outstanding member of our team and I will certainly relay your appreciation.

We hope to welcome you back to Ramada Kazan very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2018

This higher end business hotel has large modern rooms with good WiFi, an iron & ironing board, a safe large enough to take your laptops and efficient 24 hr room service.
Despite the rather heavy bureaucracy on arrival, the staff were friendly, the breakfast though was disappointing. I can recommend the hotel even though it is not in the city centre (despite the name). The surrounding, somewhat deserted streets at least guarantee a quiet night.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Baldrobe
Reviewed 29 October 2018

As other reviews have noted, this is not like a typical Ramada Inn in the US; it is much more like a Hilton in fact, and is probably one of the best hotels in Kazan. The location is great - close to the train station, central market, Tatar village, etc, and is walking distance (30-40 minutes) to the boat landing on the Volga.
But what truly sets it apart is the warm and friendly service; the spacious rooms, and the lavish breakfast buffet. The poppyseed pastries alone at that buffet were the best I've ever had - and I love poppyseed pastries! And the price, while expensive by Russian standards, is very affordable given the hotel's features.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tyche75
Tatiana I, General manager at Ramada by Wyndham Kazan City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Dear Tyche75,

Thank you for writing a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us here at Ramada Kazan. You are right, our team is what sets up apart from other excellent hotels in Kazan and I will be sure to extend your kind words regarding friendly and efficient service to our staff. I love poppyseed pastries too, it may be the reason why they are the best you've ever had)) Just kidding) Seriously, our pastry cooks are amazing and always try to create something very delicious.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Kazan again soon.

Best wishes,