Lowest prices for your stay
USD 75
USD 72
Booking.comUSD 75
PricelineUSD 75
TravelocityUSD 75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2020

No complaints about the room - all great here. Location just ideal.
BUT, breakfast was an issue for some reason. This is served a la carte, so you have a choice, but just one item from each category. We had an issue to order additional pancake for 1.5 years old child ! No way to get another cup of coffee or tea for free (!). They ask money for this, despite the fact for the money we paid for breakfast we were able to have decent dinner in the city. On top of this waiting time was far beyond standard. We were the only guests in the restaurant, but for porridge or pancakes had to wait 15-20 mins.
Then if you try to call reception from the room, either you have to be lucky that someone picks up the phone, or better to move your ass downstairs. Much faster :(
Last but not least - we have cancelled one of the breakfasts. According to the receptionist money should be back on my credit card almost immediately. Only afterwards it tuned out that in this case immediately means up to 30 days... No comment on this.
So, take your choice, but we definitely will not come back to Mirage

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ye2bnik
Reviewed 25 January 2020

The hotel is very well located, you can walk to most of the touristic spots. Breathtaking view to the Kremlin. Staff couldn't be more helpful, the ones that didn't speak english tried very hard to communicate and help me. I love Tatars!!
It has an impressive infrastructure, massive hotel with two great restaurants.

The hotel halls and rooms feel a bit outdated, thats true, but to be honest for the price they charge and for the rest of the hotel and staff. It is a non brainer to stay there.

I wouldn't think twice the next time I am in Tatarstan when booking a hotel.

большо́е спаси́бо!!

Room tip: Ask a room with view to the Kremlin, most beautiful image I have in my head!
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank bertacchini
Reviewed 29 August 2019

The front desk and all the stuff are extremely polite and sweet. Their breakfast was the most outstanding breakfast I ever had, from 7 am til 11 am and it's very very diverse and with Tatar authentic pastries.

Room tip: Ask for the room with a view on Kramlin
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank ntorokhova
Mirage_Kazan, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Mirage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear! Thank you for the feedback! Your opinion is very valuable to us! Wellcome!

Reviewed 24 November 2018

I love this hotel. I bought a room for my sister as a gift for anniversary. The manager gave me a discount. The beautiful compliment from the hotel was waiting for my sister and her husband: a delicious cheesecake in a shape of heart and a juice (usually, the hotel puts a champagne, but I mentioned on a phone that my family doesnt drink an alcohol) . The breakfast has all kinds of variety from 3 kinds of khalal meat to different kinds of cheese and source. Rooms are all equipped, modern. There is a huge deep pool, a sauna, a gym, a tiny hot-tub for two :) Breakfast, gym and spa are included into the price. The hotel offers a good deal, but it is the only one in Kazan that can offer all amenities and services in one place by the pretty reasonable price comparing with other hotels in Kazan. Actually, the prices didnt go up at all since 2007 as I remember.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

The Mirage is a large corporate style hotel in a good location. It’s about a 10 minute walk to the Kremlin. It’s also close to some of the bars and restaurants on Bauman Street and there’s a supermarket in the mall across the street.

Our room was modern and above average in size with ample room for storage. We got a couple of English tv channels. Our view of the Kremlin was obstructed by sheer curtains that wouldn’t open, however.

The buffet breakfast is very good with a lot of variety, including some local dishes. It’s more of a brunch than a breakfast. It opens @ 7:00 and costs 500 Rubles if it’s not included in your room rate.

Service at the hotel was very good. Anna helped me with some advance reservations and the front desk also helped me with several issues.

WiFi was horrible but the problem may have been specific to our room. They said we could change rooms if we wanted since their IT people didn’t work weekends but we chose to keep our room.

I would definitely stay here again if I had some assurance that the WiFi worked.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JMK-Pittsburgh