Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 34
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
USD 34
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
USD 31
FindHotelUSD 33
Trip.comUSD 35
eDreamsUSD 34
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Stay in this hotel while in Kazan for 2 night, near to city centre and tourist attraction which is good, because everything reachable by foot, or if you need taxi, you can ask the concierge to call taxi and the cost is cheap. Breakfast acceptable, 5 options each day you can choose 1.
The only problem with this hotel is, they do provide elevator to reach higher room. but to access elevator from lobby, you need to go downstairs, once you arrive in second floor, go out from elevator you need to jump the downstairs. it's a problem for my group since I travelling with 7 people and each of us bring a big luggage (we were travelling in Russia for almost 2 weeks).

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed our stay very much. The price (215 EUR) was good considering the great location and the staff was helpful and nice. Our "Superior" room was spacious. The shower leaked water on the bathroom floor but otherwise everything was in order. The hotel breakfast options were not that tasty, although the little blinis were delicious. Would recommend.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Особняк н, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Osobnyak na Teatralnoi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear guests!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on Osobnyak na Teatralnoy Hotel.

We are glad that you enjoyed the location of our hotel, as well as found the staff accommodating to your needs.

It was however sad to read you were disappointed with the breakfast food and had problems with the shower.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again at the Osobnyak na Teatralnoy Hotel.

Best tegards,
Hotel administration

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I stayed in this hotel for ten nights . The rooms are very clean and comfortable.
The staff at Osobnyak na Teatralnoy are really friendly and helpful and could answer most of my questions about Kazan.The restaurant and food is of good quality very affordable and offers a wide range of . The menus are in Russian and in English.

The hotel also offers a inexpensive laundry service as well as a hairdressing salon.

I assure this is very good hotel and you will be glad that you have chosen the Osobnyak na Teatralnoy . I will defineatly stay here on my next visit.

Room tip: just ask the staff how to work the air conditioning otherwise its no problem
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2015

The placement is good, 10 minute walk from center, only 1 bus stop (and the bus ticket is really cheap). The room was clean and the staff clean it every day in a really good way.

Mostly all of the staff can speak english and are kind!

I heard rarely some sounds from the other rooms so I can say that the wall are big enough to make you not worried about it.

The only negative point that I see is the breakfast. Of course it's inclued in the price but you better should go in the restaurant just under the hotel because the breakfast that the hotel propose is really poor and untasty. It's kinda the same menu every morning..

I recommande this hotel if you guys want to spend some chill moment at an economic price!

Room tip: Try to avoid the ground floor's rooms because the breakfast Lobby is there and it's kinda noisy in the morning. 1,2,3 floors are ok!
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2014

Front desk staff most pleasant I have ever encountered. Good English skills. Nice large room, clean comfortable. Breakfast good, but not elaborate. Great location next to theatre. Pizza restaurant below is good.

Date of stay: November 2014