Lowest prices for your stay
USD 64
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 64
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
ZenHotels.com
USD 59
Hotels.comUSD 64
PricelineUSD 64
TravelocityUSD 64
All reviews rooftop restaurant kazan kremlin excellent location bauman street embankment amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Rooms: clean and convenient. Comfortable bed, rather big bathroom. Good soundproof.
Location: Walking distance to Kremlin and embankment. Bauman street (cafes, restaurants and bars) is also close to the hotel. There is car parking nearby.
Food: breakfast is good and various. Also there is a rooftop restaurant with good view.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank UlyanaInStars
Наталья Осипова, Генеральный директор at Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear UlyanaInStars, good morning,

First of all thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin hotel as a place to stay in our beautiful city.
I am very pleased that you have noted the benefits of staying at our hotel. This information will be useful for travelers planning their trip to Kazan. And we very much hope to see you among our regular guests.

With the best regards,

Reviewed 25 October 2020

The staff were simply amazing. The hotel is beautiful. The architecture is great. I loved the stay here, it was lovely and we couldn't get enough of it. The location of the hotel was something I wasn't anticipating. Right next to the Kremlin and not too far from the city centre to walk to. We had a lovely stay and a most memorable experience.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank hospitalityke
Наталья Осипова, Генеральный директор at Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Dear hospitalityke,

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write and give us such positive feedback about how our team took care of you during you time in Kazan, I will certainly pass on and add my gratitude to all while our next meeting at the hotel.

Once again thank you, and I hope your flight schedule brings you back to Kazan soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2020

Selected this place because of my status with Marriott and proximity to Kazan Kremlin. Room was basic. Although the hotel is newly built, room was already slightly dashed. Clean. I had an impression that matress is different to Marriott standard. Walls are thin so you can hear everything from the hall. There were few hicups on the reception but nothing major. Breakfast was enough selection, however nothing to mention about. Location is superburb if you want to explore Kazan Kremlin.Nothing made me feel valued customer of Marriott. Great value for money.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Magus M
Reviewed 1 November 2019

Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin - is very good hotel;
I recommend to all: friendly staff, great food in a restaurant, great location;
You can visit the main attractions of the city;
I will try to come again, thank you very much.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

This is a very placed hotel to explore the amazing city of Kazan. Lovely roof top terrace for a drink or meal. Found the staff very attentive. We stayed as part of a large team attending a sporting event and the staff really were great.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank TheBroadGang
Marriott_Kazan, Генеральный директор at Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Dear TheBroadGang,

Please let me take this opportunity to thank you for taking your time to share your stay experience with Courtyard by Marriott Kazan Kremlin hotel team. We value very high our cooperation with such a great sport events like Triathlon
European championship and looking forward to welcome you next year again.

With regards,