Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.comUSD 37
PricelineUSD 38
Booking.comUSD 38
TravelocityUSD 37
Orbitz.comUSD 37
eDreamsUSD 38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2019

I had a 1am flight arrival and they have 24 hour check in and airport pickup. Taxi was 1000 Rub + 200 Rub for airport parking ($24 Cad) which is reasonable given 2am pickup by the time I exited airport. Staff was available at this time and spoke good English. Room was nice and comfortable, choice of cooked breakfasts in morning. Close to train station easy walk to Kremlin and all sights. Tourist maps and souvenirs in lobby. I would definitely consider again when returning to Kazan. Luggage storage also available.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank LondonE7
IbisKazan, Front Office Manager at Hotel Ibis Kazan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your precious time to review your stay at ibis Kazan! We are very happy to know that you appreciate the central location of our hotel, your spacious room, various breakfast menu and the work of our team. We really appreciate that and hope that you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2019

The rooms are not the biggest, but overall ok. The breakfasts are very decent, although they cost as much as 2 lunches at the nearest cafes. The location is excellent, 5 minutes and you are on the main street, 15-20 unhurried pace, and you are at the Kremlin. For three stars, this is all very worthy. Now about the cons, and they are.
one.
The room key was demagnetized 2-3 times a day.
There was no closing mechanism in the toilets. Did you ever get a sleepy neighbor at night? And he came to me.
No air freshener. Gentlemen, do not need to save on trifles.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisKazan, Front Office Manager at Hotel Ibis Kazan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2019

Dear guest,
First of all let me thank you for choosing our hotel and taking you time for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated the location in the very heart of the city and our tasty breakfast at ibis kitchen restaurant. We are terribly sorry for some inconvenience caused by key demagnetizing: we recommend our guests to put it away from their cell phone and credit cards in order to avoid the case. Our team really appreciate your comments and will use them to fine tune our service in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your review. We will hope to have a chance to welcome you back at the our hotel during your next trip to Kazan.

Reviewed 28 May 2019

The hotel is located in the heart of the city, 10 min walking from Kremlin.
The staff is very hospitable, always smiling and ready to help.
Portions in the restaurant are very small, breakfast is almost the same every day.
Rooms require some renovation. TV works with interruptions.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisKazan, Front Office Manager at Hotel Ibis Kazan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to tell us about your experience at ibis Kazan. It is such a pleasure to receive your positive feedback as every day our team strives to provide the highest quality service. Your pleasant comments is the best motivation for us. We are very happy to know that you appreciate the central location of our hotel as well. We will be glad to use your concerns as an opportunity to find areas of improvement to our work and hope to have a chance to welcome you back at ibis Kazan during your next trip to our wonderful city!
Best regards,

Reviewed 22 January 2019

Everything was excellent during my stay. Especially I was impressed that they have found somewhere that I like to drink tea and provided me a tea-kettle in the room. Very good location. I booked the room with breakfast and dinner. Dinner was very good.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Тамара М
IbisKazan, Front Office Manager at Hotel Ibis Kazan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Dear Tamara,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ibis Kazan.
Our team was delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is very encouraging to learn that you are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. Thank you again for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnificent journey with ibis Kazan!
Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2018

I stayed two nights In this hotel, very good located, close to pedistrian area Bauman Street and 10 minutes to Kremlin, room was normal like In all Ibis hotels, the same breakfasts. One thing wrong, I ordered taxi to airport by the reception and I had to go by car with crashed back, my suitcase traveled with me on my legs

Date of stay: November 2018
IbisKazan, Front Office Manager at Hotel Ibis Kazan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2018

Dear Tomasz,

First of all let me thank you for choosing ibis Kazan and taking you time for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our team was pleased to read that you had a comfortable time here taking advantage of our location. We are terribly sorry for some inconveniences occurred with the taxi. We sent a claim to the transport company and our team will make every effort to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. Thank you again for your feedback. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,