“Lunch”
Review of Georgian's

Georgian's
Ranked #386 of 11,664 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The decor and service were excellent. You could see that the food was well cooked, if you like the cuisine I think this is probably an excellent example of what Georgia could offer. Reasonably priced too.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

disappointing experience : actually You can eat much Better with lower Price.
We arrived late (10:30 pm) and they Kindly accepted us (the only reason why i put 2 stars on the feedback)
We waited 15 mins before taking the order and other 15 mins before receiving the wine. The water has been forgot.
By the way, the georgian wine was good but not as tasty as in other georgian restaurants....
Among the non spicy Main course Only 1 dish was available. The chicken : was full of bones and difficult to eat. Not recommended.
At 23:30 pm we sere still waiting for the Main course and they told us they would have closed at 00:00...so in the end we had to eat in a rush and leave the restaurant.
In my opinion You can find better places, better wines, better personal, better wishes with lower prices. I would not come back

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Tried this place as it was very close to our hotel and I had promised myself some catchipuri. To be honest most of the food was chosen without really knowing what things were. Having said this my food was lovely - not too spicy and full of flavour. Avoid the Georgian vodka unless you like grappa (which I do). We ordered dessert but it was a struggle as quite full. Service was pleasant with only the slightest of trouble with english language and menu was easy to read. Cost was reasonable - especially in a city that has become increasingly expensive. Atmosphere was good - plenty of people despite midweek and music in background but the acoustics meant we could talk normally.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We were on business trip at St.Petersburg for 4 days and wanted to try as many nice food as possible. After searching we found this place nearby of our hotel. Atmosphere here was family and home. Nice staff and hand-made menus. Nice food and decent prices made this place very popular among guests. I would recommend this nice restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Pete0629
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Nice little restaurant in a quiet street. Prices were reasonable (mains 6-12 €, beer 3€, wine 20€/bottle) and food was very tasty. Georgian wine was good. I would recommend!

Date of visit: March 2017