Astoria Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Hotels.com
USD 154
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
USD 257
USD 234
  • Pool
USD 98
USD 93
  • Restaurant
Domina St. Petersburg(St. Petersburg)
USD 226
USD 211
  • Restaurant
Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
USD 216
  • Breakfast included
USD 159
USD 435
  • Restaurant
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22(St. Petersburg)
USD 514
USD 417
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmetro stationwelcome drinkquiet residential streethotel is locatedspoke very good englishsankt petersburgenjoyed my staynevsky prospektrooms are cleanminutes walk awayporridgemini barstayed for nightssingle roomperfect staybreakfast was includedon foot
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I stayed here in February earlier this year and quite enjoyed my stay. It was my first time visiting Saint Petersburg (and Russia for that matter). The hotel was easy for my taxi driver to find from the airport; and it was easy for me to find as well while on foot. It's about a 5 minute walk to the nearest metro station that will get you to virtually anywhere in the city. It may be 20 minutes to the historical city center and Nevsky Prospekt if you choose to walk directly.

The staff were very welcoming and attentive. They spoke very good English; (they saw that I was having difficulty speaking Russian and they simply just spoke to me in English; some of the front office staff are fluent in other languages too so that's a plus for foreign tourists visiting the Imperial Capitol).

My room was clean and had everything that I needed; a nod to the housekeeping staff too as they were pretty thorough. I wasn't that thrilled about my view but that was the least of my concern. The staff were very quick to sending service to my room when requested. The reservation included a daily breakfast at the Botanique restaurant next door which served some pretty hearty food.

A word of warning about the location though. I stayed in the winter when all the bridges across the Neva to Vasilyevsky Island are down so I didn't have a problem getting to and from the hotel then. During the warmer months all the bridges are drawn up for a few hours at night so if you're planning a night out in the city, plan accordingly.

Overall, I was very impressed by my experience here and would definitely recommend НашОтель to anyone visiting Saint Petersburg.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
NashOTEL, Director of Sales at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Benedict B, thank you for taking your valuable time to share your review with TripAdvisor community. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and didn't face any difficulties. Thank you for your recommendation, we are looking forward to welcome you back soon enough!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed 6 nights in one of the Nashotel’s family rooms. It was perfect for what we needed (2 adults and a 6 year old). The room was clean, well laid out and the bathroom was large and had a bath and shower.
The girls at reception were lovely, always helpful and friendly and their English was much better than our Russian which was useful at times!!
The hotel is located on a quiet residential street with a couple of small play-parks and is very close to a Metro Station (5 mins walk with a slow 6 year old). We also walked to some of the main sights on several days without a problem.
There are three 24 hour supermarkets, a good fruit/veg shop and a sweetie shop on the same street and a lovely pedestrianised shopping street a couple of blocks away. We had no problem finding somewhere to eat close by with plenty of choice from fine dining to pancakes at Tepemoke. The breakfast at the hotel was fine with a choice of cereals, porridge, toast, pastries and cold meat/cheese/fish.
We would love to come back to St Petersburg and wouldn’t hesitate to stay at the Nashotel again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
NashOTEL, Director of Sales at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Redbelle2918, thank you for your recommendation on TripAdvisor! We truly enjoyed reading your review about your stay with your little one. We sincerely hope that your stay with us was memorable and you didn't face any difficulties. Thank you for mentioning our location which is truly convenient: like you said, "Vasileostrovskaya" metro station is just 5-10 minutes away walking and there are plenty of places to eat all kinds of food next to the hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon enough!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

I was originally a bit wary of this as this was slightly out of the downtown area. I was really pleasantly surprised as the room was of a good quality and less than 10 min walk to the subway station which is 1 station away from Nevsky Prospect (downtown station).

The breakfast was standard egg s and sausages but quite good and I actually liked the cured fish on offer.

Staff was friendly and room was comfy although not extremely spacious, but was enough to fit 2 big suit cases and still hadroom to move.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
NashOTEL, Director of Sales at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Emmeh, thank you for your lovely review! We are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations and we sincerely hope that your stay with us was memorable. Thank you for mentioning our location which is truly convenient: like you said, it's just one metro stop away from the city center though on the quiet street. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon enough!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Wonderful, clean, quiet and very spacy room. Extremely helpful staff. Very convenient Metro access (5mins walk). Excellent price/quality relationship. Breakfast buffet (especially the choice of bread) a little limited. For the rest: a perfect place tostay - and definitely our choice again with our next visit.

Room Tip: Executive room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
NashOTEL, Директор по продажам at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Wolfgang P, thank you for sharing your impressions about NasHOTEL with TripAdvisor community! We are delighted to hear such warm words about your stay and we will definitely forward them to the entire team. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon enough!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

There is so much to like about this hotel. I was a bit nervous that being on an "island" would mean we were isolated from facilities and restaurants but I need not have worried. It is a short walk to a huge variety of good restaurants and also a metro station on line 3.

The in-house restaurant is excellent and in a rarity the full restaurant menu is available for room service. The room service prices are extremely fair and the food top shelf.

We had a room facing the street but noise was no issue due to the excellent sound proofing.

They do not have a concierge as such but all the reception staff spoke great English and were very knowledgable and helpful with local information. We never would have found the local post office without their help.

The hotel was very helpful in helping us get our visas in Australia and also in arranging a chauffeur pickup at the airport.

The rooms were quite large by European standards and they were well serviced each day.

We really couldn't fault our home away from home and if we ever come back to St. Petersburg then we would stay here again without hesitation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
NashOTEL, Директор по продажам at NasHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear ozrick33Sydney, thank you for choosing NasHOTEL as your home away from home and for your lovely review. We are thrilled to know that you really enjoyed your stay with us and didn't face any difficulties. We will definitely forward your review to the entire team and hotels' management. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon enough!