See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Spent five nights here. Located away from the central tourist sights as we had to be closer to the University. Restaurants and shopping nearby. Hotel is on a quiet street just off a main thoroughfare. It's a small hotel. Rooms are inexpensive so we chose a 'junior suite'. It was comfortable. Reception was friendly. Breakfast was adequate but not particularly interesting. Rooms were clean. All in all was okay - for the amount paid.

Room Tip: The small rooms are very small.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
EurasiaHotelsGroup, Manager at Hotel Eurasia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear Edith,
Thank you for your review.
Hope you enjoyed your staying!

Reviewed 9 January 2015

Small, cosy hotel on Petrogradskya Island (Old town) much better place to stay than in the tourit centre, most customers local so will give you a more authentic stay. The rooms are small but that's typical for Russian hotels, I have stayed here on 3 separate occasions and always been happy with it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Markspb
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Nice, relatively clean, fairly central, close to a good restaurant (24 hrs, Jean-Jacques). Carefulу check - few rooms seriously smell of cigs. Breakfasts are homemade, one can choose from 4 options, cereals, porridge or semolina, sausage and omelette. If none suits, muesli is an option. Four stores, no elevator. No store or boutique, but one has two small food stores around, one shop with Eco food, movie theater. That's it but this thing says I have to make 200 characters review. Gfgfgfgfgf

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Balashandr
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Hey there. I recommend this hotel. I chose it because it was close to the venue where I was hired to translate. We were given a room on the 1st floor; it was quite, cozy and the bathroom is spacious. The breakfast - it includes a choice of one of 3 hot meals - one is the famous Russian porridge. I stayed for 4 days and I fully enjoyed it. It is a bit less than 1 mile (1.2 km) from the city center so if you decide to walk to the city center, it is perfectly ok. From the main boulevard - just straight ahead and you reach the heart of St. Petersburg - the Admiralty Sq.

I am a professional translator from Bulgaria - and I am doing written translations and simultaneous interpretations at events - my working languages are: English, Greek, Russian (all of level C2) + Bulgarian (my mother tongue). I speak basic German and quite good Czech and Polish, too. My husband is a driver & guide. We live in Sofia, so everyone is welcome to Bulgaria! We will help you enjoy your stay - either at the sea or in the snowy mountains.

Room Tip: inner room - quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 September 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago. Our Russian friends assured us that the location was great and the hotel was supposed to be pretty good. I should have never listened to somebodies else's opinion....
The first impression was as bad as the last one.
The reception is just a small computer table. There is no elevator or anyone to help, so we were dragging our suite cases to the 3rd floor ourselves. The delux room that we reserved was supposed to be better than a regular one (our friends stayed at the regular suite). When we came in the room, it was smelly and stuffy with awfully looking furniture. The bed was probably comparable to a US twin size bed, not a big one that we were supposed to get. Our friends for whatever reason got a bigger bed... The mattress was probably from the Great Revolution time with the springs digging into every part of your back. The bathroom was extremely small, and out-of-place installed plastic shower cabin was very claustrophobic. The walls between suites are so thin, we could hear everything happening in the hall. Breakfast that was included was beyond bad. (You have to reserve it every evening for the following day). When we were checking out they totally forgot to give us registration cards. It was a pure luck that I remembered about it. The only positive thing about this hotel was that every person who work there was very friendly.
To conclude my review: do not go to that hotel unless you are on a strict budget or don't care at all about the place you stay at. I would never go back to that hotel and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple