1,504 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Park Inn for the first time traveling on company business. The property is well located near the airport and relatively close to the downtown area with access to transportation.
The room had an amazing view of Pobedy square. The installations just received an update and it has a refreshed look. (I can’t compare as I didn’t see the hotel before renovations).
My room was very clean, it had all the amenities and comforts and everything was in working order.
One of the most important features that I look in a hotel is the staff and the Park Inn did not dissapoint. Everyone I interacted with was friendly, had a ready smile and was really eager to be of service.
The breakfast was very nice with many rhings to choose from.
All in all, it was a great experience and a good choice if you are coming to visit Saint Petersburg.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
David M, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Enrique,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your feedback. I am pleased to know that you liked our facilities and services, and found the location convenient. It was very important to know that our team was very helpful during your stay.
We all look forward to welcoming you back again.
Kindest regards,
David Morris
General manager

Reviewed 2 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
David M, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We came in hotel in the evening and my first impression was: WOOOW, huge hotel and really nice district (It's December, so everything is very deligthfully decorated). At the check in, staff was kind and fast.
Hotel is truly big. The halls are like a labirint, but signs and directions are pretty good. Few doors on the way to the room are really heavy, so watch out!
Rooms are nice. Double bed is made of two mattresses - absolutely disturbing, did not like it. Also, electrical socket is only on the one side of the bed... not cool, not cool. The heating system is great, you can manage the temperature as you wish and it actually works.
Breakfast is not so good by taste, nor you have the best choice, but it is tolerable. What really sticked in my memory were elevators, or should I better say "the best elevators ever". They are fast, there is 12 of them and always is at least one waiting in the lobby.
About the nice district... it really seems nice, until you notice that the hotel is located away from everything. City center at least half an hour drive away. Although there is some averagely big shopping center located around 15 minutes walk away. Good thing is the nearby (across the street) market, working 24/7.

To sum up, average hotel, nothing really stands out (except THE elevators). For few quiet, dull days it is great, but for more vigorous russian experience, I do not recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
David M, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review concerning your stay in our hotel. We will focus on the moments that you mentioned in your review. We are glad to know, that you were delighted with our reception staff. Hope to welcome you in our hotel again, Kindest regards, David Morris General manager

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the city for a couples days on a trip in October 2017. Hotel was above expectation, with mini fridges in every room and 24 hour room services. Struggled to turn shower on, could have instructions into how to do this, other than that it was a great hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
David M, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Liam,
Thank you for taking your time to write a review concerning your stay in our hotel. We will focus on the moments that you mentioned in your review. Hope to welcome you in our hotel again, Kindest regards, David Morris General manager

Reviewed 10 November 2017

During a major international event in the cloakroom there were no coat-hangers and I was offered to stay my coat in my hands. The cloakroom attendant spoke of Russian very poorly, and refused to call the manager.
If in the cloakroom is such a bad organization, I am afraid to guess what happens the other hotel services. I can not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: I can assume that the good view will be from the upper floors. But I wrote about terrible services before.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
David M, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya St Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear juliart2016,
Thank you for your constructive comments, and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
We will immediately review our cloakroom capacity & staffing in order to ensure exceptional service will be provided to our valued guests.
We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future, as I can assure you that we pride ourselves in providing the highest levels of guest hospitality.
Best Regards,