1,839 results
All reviews the executive lounge business lounge nevsky prospect glass of champagne welcome drink beautiful hotel business hotel faberge museum perfect location an upgrade concierge desk business trip lobby bar comfortable rooms winter palace petersburg city
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are very clean and modern, the breakfast was great and the location is very good, also the staff speak English and are helpful. There are however a few things to bear in mind:
-The hotel is visited mainly by large tour groups of Chinese, if you don't mind impolite behavior such as yelling, shoving, pushing and spitting on the floor etc. then that's fine. However we found this very impolite and unpleasant and thus we were eager to get out of the hotel ASAP.
- The beds are ok but not great, not just my opinion, a few people commented on the same and they only supply you with very thick winter duvets, in summer we were all sweating.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Micha821
Corinthia M, Генеральный директор at Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg and would like to thank you for your review about our hotel on Tripadvisor.

It's our daily task to maintain high standards of customer service, so we are truly regret that you were not satisfied with our hotel. All your comments were immediately addressed to our management. We would like to assure you that we will follow up on the described occurrences and will implement the necessary actions.

We hope that you will come back to Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg and have a chance to experience our traditional European hospitality!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

We stopped in St Petersburg on a cruise and wanted to experience the city so booked into the Corinthia Hotel for 1 night. Location is very central, nice room. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was very good, good variety and quality. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Let us thank you for choosing Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg and sharing such a good review!

It is our pleasure that everything was to your satisfaction and you enjoyed your trip to St. Petersburg.

made you happy.

It would be our honor to welcome you again to our hotel!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I have stayed there in Aug30, Sep3, first room that they were chosen for us not good, but when I asked them to change it, my room was good but not with good location and view, the breakfast was so Varied and perfect, servants were so kind, It was my first visit if I will come back I choose this hotel again.

Room Tip: I went there by tour so they have reserved the standard room so our view was the only patio, and Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
CorinthiaM4, Генеральный директор at Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Carmen,

We thank you for choosing our hotel and taking time to share your experience!

We were glad to learn that you were happy with our service and facilities as well as with our central location.

It is our honor to be highly recommended by you.

Thank you again and we all look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

nice hotel, the hall too cold , my room was too cold and full of moschito once turned off the air condition, the view from my super poor , good things ... price , amazing breakfast, nice gym , very good food , hight quality the service at the restaurant super professional by Margarita
Best,
PF

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Paolo,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and we do appreciate your feedback!

We highly appreciate your kind words about our restaurant service, as well as your positive feedback on our breakfast and rooms.

We truly regret to know that this time we did not manage to meet all your expectations. We do hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with our high quality service and create for you a memorable experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I had a fantastic time at the Corinthia. It is conveniently located right where the action is (6 min walk from the train station, about 25 min walk to the Hermitage, lots of nearby restaurants and bars). Everything, from the room to the overall service, was impeccable. The concierge service and guest relations staff were especially helpful. When I asked them to give me an early morning wake-up call and to arrange for a taxi to take me to the airport, they also thoughtfully packed a "lunch box" meal for me to ensure I didn't go hungry. I can't recommend the Corinthia more highly to anyone visiting St. Petersburg.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Corinthia M, Генеральный директор at Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Let us thank you for choosing Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg and sharing such a marvelous review on Tripadvisor!

We strive to maintain high standards of customer service and are truly delighted that our service (including providing lunch box and taxi) made you happy.

It would be our honor to welcome you again to our hotel!