“Free walkimg tour with Dima”

Petersburg Free Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 20.23*
and up
Communist Walking Tour of St Petersburg
Ranked #31 of 441 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Petersburg free tour is combine of great routes which cover must-see places off the beaten track and great guides with overwhelming personality, full of energy and creativity! It's completely free but cool walking city tour and some great paid tours like Hermitage, Boat tours, Petergof, WW-II tours, private and car tours.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Dima provided an excellent tour and other great advice about St Petersburg. My wife and I learned a lot and highly recommend if you're visiting.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"anastasia"
in 232 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We did two tours with Dima and both were excellent. We started with the Free Tour in the morning and then did the Communist Tour in the afternoon. Both are highly recommended. Dima was informative and entertaining. After our first day in St Petersburg I feel like I have a much better understanding of the city and Russia. Thank you Dima.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Anastasia was a great guide. She had lots of information to share and is a funny person too. We did this tour on our first day in SPB and this was very helpful to establish the highlights that we wanted to investigate further during our trip. The group was quite big but we did not mind that.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I emailed to join the tour the day before and I'm so happy I did. It was a great guided walking tour of some of the most popular spots in St. Petersburg. I only wish I had done this tour the first day I was in St. Petersburg as I had already walked around to many of these locations but Anastasia gave everything so much more context. Thank you Anastasia for being such a passionate guide!