All reviews separate buildings the main street porridge clean rooms stayed here for nights nevsky prospect luggage wifi reception breakfast moscow cleanliness petersburg
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Good boutique hotel, clean rooms, fairly centrally located within walk to a huge shopping mall but you really need a family room if you are a family of four.

Breakfast was OK but not great.

Reception spoke basic English.

Heaps of steps and no elevator so you need to be mobile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

stayed here for 5 days. breakfast included was fine and a very reasonably priced evening meal. Room was fine, location super but it's the staff that make this a great place to stay, they could not be more helpful.
There are no lifts but I was aware of this when booking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank perry s
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The room itself was ok - it’s small but clean and quiet. Yet there were some other issues. The biggest one is that there is a really sophisticated communication between rooms etc. I was given twice a card which was not able to open my room and other interconnection doors. It happened at 3am and I wasn’t happy about that. I don’t concern about that much but I would prefer not to interfere with such stories while checking in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I wished to catch the Sapsan, high speed train to Moscow so the location was excellent. Just across the road to the railway station. My room was modest but I was impressed by the breakfast which was served by helpful staff. Steps were hard going but I was aware that there was no elevator.
Staff helpful with marking locations on a map.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank BrianfromKingsbury
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a work trip. Very conveniently located for the train from Moscow as it is right opposite the station. The hotel is made up of two separate buildings, and my room was at the end of a labyrinth but the room was clean and recently decorated, bed was comfortable, staff were friendly, breakfast was nice and the wifi was good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business