Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Excellent organisation. Professional team!

Greeting from Bulgaria and many thanks from our group. We were very happy with all organisation... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
bakardzhievam
Burgas, Bulgaria
Great service, high level professionalism!!

We would like to thank Parallel 60 and personally Dmitriy for organizing our stay in... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2018
plovdivtour
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

All reviews moscow culture tickets tours highlights
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The trip was fantastic! Thank you Dmitry for your care and organisation. My drivers to and from the boat were impeccable, especially the first - who insisted I was looked after, despite an early arrival. The boat, while not luxurious, was comfortable, interesting and my fellow passengers and the crew (who mostly spoke no English, while I spoke no Russian) were kind. The trips across Lake Ladoga, sunrise at 3.30am and Valaam were so beautiful. My guide on Valaam, (Kiril) was a delight - so much insider knowledge from which I benefitted. The two, 3 1/2 hour walks seemed tailored just for me. This trip may not be for everyone, but it certainly was perfect for me.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I asked Dmitry to help me plan tours in both St Petersburg and Moscow as well as book train tickets. It turned out to be one of the more relaxing trips I have ever taken as I was escorted past all the lines at the major attractions to see everything on my wish list. My guide in Moscow was amazing and gave me some suggestions of activities to do on my own as well. It was great to see these cities through the eyes of a local as well.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

My clients had a wonderful trip in St. Petersburg. Everything was perfect - the guide, the bus, all meals, the hotel, the sightseeing... The service of Parallel 60 is just professional! Highly recommend to all!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We had a wonderful 2 day tour of St. Petersburg with Parallel 60 in June while on a Baltic cruise with Cunard on the Queen Elizabeth.

Booking online with Dmitry was easy and straightforward. Our group of 4 was met at the cruise terminal by our driver Alexander in his Mercedes van. Alexander drove us for 2 days safely throughout St. Petersburg and its suburbs. Our guide was Vasily who had an encyclopedia knowledge of Russian history and culture. We had a wonderful time, we learned a tremendous amount, and Vasily gave us a great insight into the Russian people, their culture and their history. Our time in St. Petersburg was the highlight of our cruise.

Of note is that some of the museums we wanted to visit were not ones that tourists are typically interested in, but Parallel 60 easily accommodated these requests and arranged tour guides at them to help guide us through the museums.

In short, we give Parallel 60 our highest recommendation. For less that what you would spend on a cruise ship's tour, you can have a much better personal tour planned around your interests and delivered by experts.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

In a few days - four days , I have seen many miracles. In two days I had a competent translator of Romanian language . We have learned many secrets about St. Petersburg does not know any Google . To introduce Hermitage in fewer hours means that know him through all the rooms . For our age we learned enough things that I had read before. Thank you for meeting with Parallel 60 team !