“Walking tour "Revolutionary Saint Petersburg"”
Review of Parallel 60

Parallel 60
Ranked #104 of 426 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Parallel 60 was founded in 2006. We offer individual tours in St.Petersburg and Moscow, river cruises on the line Moscow-St.Petersburg and backwards, tour packages and city breaks. Prompt replies to your enquiries. Good prices. Great value.
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Nicholi met me at my hotel and took me by metro and streetcar to a number of interesting and historic sites. He's very knowledgeable, articulate, and completely fluent in English as well as a very nice man. Made sure I understood how to get back to my hotel; even treated me to tea and cookies when I got cold. Very reasonable price and a good value. His company offers tours of the city on other topics.

Slava B, Владелец at Parallel 60, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"highlights"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The trip was fantastic! Thank you Dmitry for your care and organisation. My drivers to and from the boat were impeccable, especially the first - who insisted I was looked after, despite an early arrival. The boat, while not luxurious, was comfortable, interesting and my fellow passengers and the crew (who mostly spoke no English, while I spoke no Russian) were kind. The trips across Lake Ladoga, sunrise at 3.30am and Valaam were so beautiful. My guide on Valaam, (Kiril) was a delight - so much insider knowledge from which I benefitted. The two, 3 1/2 hour walks seemed tailored just for me. This trip may not be for everyone, but it certainly was perfect for me.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I asked Dmitry to help me plan tours in both St Petersburg and Moscow as well as book train tickets. It turned out to be one of the more relaxing trips I have ever taken as I was escorted past all the lines at the major attractions to see everything on my wish list. My guide in Moscow was amazing and gave me some suggestions of activities to do on my own as well. It was great to see these cities through the eyes of a local as well.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

My clients had a wonderful trip in St. Petersburg. Everything was perfect - the guide, the bus, all meals, the hotel, the sightseeing... The service of Parallel 60 is just professional! Highly recommend to all!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We had a wonderful 2 day tour of St. Petersburg with Parallel 60 in June while on a Baltic cruise with Cunard on the Queen Elizabeth.

Booking online with Dmitry was easy and straightforward. Our group of 4 was met at the cruise terminal by our driver Alexander in his Mercedes van. Alexander drove us for 2 days safely throughout St. Petersburg and its suburbs. Our guide was Vasily who had an encyclopedia knowledge of Russian history and culture. We had a wonderful time, we learned a tremendous amount, and Vasily gave us a great insight into the Russian people, their culture and their history. Our time in St. Petersburg was the highlight of our cruise.

Of note is that some of the museums we wanted to visit were not ones that tourists are typically interested in, but Parallel 60 easily accommodated these requests and arranged tour guides at them to help guide us through the museums.

In short, we give Parallel 60 our highest recommendation. For less that what you would spend on a cruise ship's tour, you can have a much better personal tour planned around your interests and delivered by experts.