Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Excellent organisation. Professional team!

Greeting from Bulgaria and many thanks from our group. We were very happy with all organisation... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
bakardzhievam
Burgas, Bulgaria
Great service, high level professionalism!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018
plovdivtour
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

All reviews moscow culture tickets tours highlights
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Greeting from Bulgaria and many thanks from our group.
We were very happy with all organisation, guides and especially the driver Vitalii.

Thanks you again and hope we will can have good partnership in future!
Romantic Holidays

Kateryna_Zhilova, Digital marketing manager at Parallel 60, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear bakardzhievam,

Thank you very much for your review.
We were very happy to work with your group,
We will send your words to Vitalii and to the guides,
and hope to see you again in Russia!!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We would like to thank Parallel 60 and personally Dmitriy for organizing our stay in Saint-Petersburg and recommend them as a perfect partner for travel services in Russia. Transfers, museums, guide, driver - all was fantastic.

Kateryna_Zhilova, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Parallel 60, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear plovdivtour,
Thank you very much for your warm words. It was a big pleasure for us to communicate with you and we hope to meet you again in saint petersburg!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Tour was Eetu intresting and guide spoke very Good English and knew whole lot about everything. Visiting Russian family was very intimet and we had long corversation.

KaterynaZhylova, Digital marketing manager at Parallel 60, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Timo L,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will send your words to your guide and to the Russian family that you've visited and we sure it will be a big pleasure for them.
Hope to see you again in Russia and to get 5 of 5 rating next time!

With best regards,
Parallel 60 team

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

First time I have used a private guide and the experience was great. Knowledgeable, on time and friendly. What more could you want. Thanks

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

These guys arranged the tour for a group of Australia's following the confederations cup

Our guys were delightful, so informative and knowledgeable

The tours were just incredible and fully recommended them

Was nice to meet the owners in Saint Petersburg

Will be back for the World Cup next year

1  Thank BarryZi
Reviewed 4 July 2017

If time is of the essence (e.g two weeks) and football is the main appeal, be prepared for a jam packed itinerary with only a fleeting glance at the cultural delights of Russia including the cities of Moscow, Sochi, Saint Petersburg and Suzdal.
Otherwise, if you want a deeper and more meaningful understanding of Russian history, culture and its people then plan your trip with a greater stay time in mind.
Either way, an efficient and reliable local tour operator is an absolute imperative, and Parallel 60 fits the bill ideally. Tour guides such as Max in Moscow and Anatoly in Saint Petersburg were a delight, especially informative, and wore their heart on their sleeve as they spoke of Russia with deep passion and conviction. With time schedules tight, the tour operators were always punctual though ticket allocations and collections organized through hotel connections leaving a little to be desired when visiting one or two of a capital's landmark highlights, e.g The Hermitage. All in all, well organized and managed with all participant travellers feeling very much at ease with their surrounds. Scheduled landmarks for visit were beautiful to say the least. An initial two week visit only wets your appetite to come again and stay longer.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Nicholi met me at my hotel and took me by metro and streetcar to a number of interesting and historic sites. He's very knowledgeable, articulate, and completely fluent in English as well as a very nice man. Made sure I understood how to get back to my hotel; even treated me to tea and cookies when I got cold. Very reasonable price and a good value. His company offers tours of the city on other topics.

Slava B, Владелец at Parallel 60, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The trip was fantastic! Thank you Dmitry for your care and organisation. My drivers to and from the boat were impeccable, especially the first - who insisted I was looked after, despite an early arrival. The boat, while not luxurious, was comfortable, interesting and my fellow passengers and the crew (who mostly spoke no English, while I spoke no Russian) were kind. The trips across Lake Ladoga, sunrise at 3.30am and Valaam were so beautiful. My guide on Valaam, (Kiril) was a delight - so much insider knowledge from which I benefitted. The two, 3 1/2 hour walks seemed tailored just for me. This trip may not be for everyone, but it certainly was perfect for me.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I asked Dmitry to help me plan tours in both St Petersburg and Moscow as well as book train tickets. It turned out to be one of the more relaxing trips I have ever taken as I was escorted past all the lines at the major attractions to see everything on my wish list. My guide in Moscow was amazing and gave me some suggestions of activities to do on my own as well. It was great to see these cities through the eyes of a local as well.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

My clients had a wonderful trip in St. Petersburg. Everything was perfect - the guide, the bus, all meals, the hotel, the sightseeing... The service of Parallel 60 is just professional! Highly recommend to all!