See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Located in the inner yard off a pretty quiet street, it's already quite quiet. My room (No.1) had windows overlooking another inner yard, so it was extremely quiet.
Double doors leading into the room also help a lot.
My big show-stopper is that it gave me a mild case of mycosis (that's my guess at least).
One lady at the reception was nice and lovely, the other quite the opposite, but it didn't matter much to me.

Date of stay: May 2014
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Perfect location just 5 min walk to the metro station Vasilieostrovskaya (1 stop to Nevsky prospekt). Friendly staff. Good breakfast included (2 juices, tea, coffee, milk, flakes, bread, butter, jam, sausages, eggs, cheese, ect.). Free city maps. Flat screen TV, shower, hair dryer, bath amenities. Pretty clean. Free Wi-Fi.

Date of stay: April 2014
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Small hotel..by car almost imbossible to find and even calling reception we feel they dont want us there...we tried to ask info about street about this location because we were near but a lot of road conscruction and same road other side like has different name...2n line and 3rd line.Also advice for car parking was even one block away from hotel...also interresting that small area inside hotel yard seem to be a lot of empty places for cars......!? we very easily finally left car on the road near .I also newer has seen that have to write signature for "10" contract in reception....ver funny !!Rooms small and separetally for couples...still i have to say one thing...bed good !! in general room and bathroom clean.breakfast as poor as used to be thiskind of hotels...receptionist "try" to do something....if !??

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank Mattisaki
Reviewed 19 June 2013

This is a small hotel of 11 rooms. It is located in a regular building in the island of Vasileostrovsky, and the rooms are divided between two separate holes with a separating corridor. It may be the case in other small St. Petersbourg hotels. The hotel has single or double rooms. We reserved a double room through a S/P local travel agency and payed ~90 euros a night including breakfast. We received a small room with twin beds and a large window with no outdoors outlet which means no day light. The window could hardly be opened and faced a pir, in which doves live and thrive. The smell was unbearable. Our request at first to change the room was refused. It took a different receptionist who cared and threats to leave the hotel to a different one- to eventually find a much better room for us. So in case you are interested in this hotel, make sure to demand not to stay in room 6 (unless you don't care).
The hotel's breakfast is boring, not tasty and can easily be skipped. The good things are, young receptionists who spoke good English, the hotel is also very clean, and relatively close to the metro station and to the city center by foot (~ 20 minutes walk). It is however not a good value for the money paid.

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel293984TelAviv
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I stayed hear for my first ever visit to St Petersburg so I can't really compare with hotels however I was very pleased with my experience. Despite the quiet, almost run down location on the island, which in itself was a calming escape for me, it holds a hidden quality. Very clean, good staff who speak enough English to get by and a good sized, well equipped room. I paid in advance which gave me a described luxury room at half price, making it excellent value for me. If I was to stay on the island again, which has nighttime limitations because of bridges being raised, I would most certainly use this hotel

Date of stay: August 2012