“Good cocktails and a nice bar”
Review of Mandarin Hide

Mandarin Hide
Ranked #24 of 188 Nightlife in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We came here on a First Fridays, so it was kind of busy but not too bad. I had a cool cocktail for my second drink and a cider I know from home for my first. We managed to find a comfy area at the back of the bar where we could kind of observe everyone - the bar has a really nice vibe and I enjoyed the few drinks I had here.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I did a pub crawl yesterday, I went to the mandarin for a Moscow Mule, they are famous for that drink, after I finish I was ready to go when the bar tender ask me where I was born, I said Peru and he said you need to try my pisco sour, I ask what kind of Pisco and he brought a botle of Porton mosto verde OMG am in paradise.
To all my Peruvian peps this place is not only the bomb but they have Pisco!!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Tight on this night since the place was mobbed. They handled it well and we had a great time. Very well executed cocktails and a good variety of whiskey. The staff was also helpful, professional and made the night super fun. Great time.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I'm surprised to see some of the comments here that don't appreciate the drinks here. You are going to pay more for craft cocktails if that's what you're searching for. The prices are reasonable and what you would expect. We have come here multiple times and the servers are helpful and friendly. There is a nice selection of whiskey, I only wish they had a separate list with prices other than displaying them behind the bar.
Keep an eye out for the specials on the different nights, which can make the outing a little more cost effective.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Mandarin is hit-or-miss with the hipster bartenders who give off a bit too much attitude (we're in St. Pete, not Brooklyn, hello?), but can sling a mean drink when they want to. Best bet is to go when they have live jazz, which next to the beauty of the wall sconces and dark wood, is the real star.