Pushka Inn Hotel(St. Petersburg)
USD 220
USD 215
  • Restaurant
Petro Palace Hotel(St. Petersburg)
USD 243
USD 190
  • Pool
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22(St. Petersburg)
USD 324
USD 275
Official Site
Akyan St.Petersburg(St. Petersburg)
USD 113
  • Breakfast included
Domina St. Petersburg(St. Petersburg)
USD 192
USD 391
USD 328
Cancelon
1,137 results
All reviewsmetro stationbusy hotelnice hotelcheck in was smoothmain restaurantbreakfast buffetnice staygroup tourcleaning staffballet ticketshotel is locatedrooms are comfortablest petewalking distancestandard roomhotel in stmain attractions
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I was pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel for business purpose! The hotel itself is very unusual to other business hotel I used to stay. Restaurant is very nice (I liked the fireplace), service was friendly, live music in the evening was very relaxing. The weather in St. Petersburg was cold but my room was warm and comfortable. Everything seems to be quite new and well designed. I was glad to find sauna facilities in the hotel and I was also told that I could use Spa Center somewhere in the city, but I didn't have time to go there. Wi-fi was free all over the hotel!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Anna C, Front Office Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Thank you very much for your review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hotel. Our fireplace will always warm you during cold winter season and rainy summer days. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I was in this hotel for 5 nights in January. I think it's a great place for stay: reception is very friendly and helpful, room was very cozy and dinner in the restaurant on my last evening there was just amazing. The bed was great! And even this hotel is 2 stops by metro to the Nevskiy prospect, neighborhood is very quite.I will definitely come back!

Room Tip: I had a nice superior room (with tea kettle, coffee set, bathrobes).
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Anna C, Front Office Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Dear Mereike l,

Thank you very much for such positive feedback! We will do our best to uphold high service level in our hotel!

We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 January 2012

I have spent three nights at this hotel with a friend in November 2011. I guess I enjoyed pretty much everything about this place.
1) Reception was very helpful and friendly (even during midnight check-in :))
2) The room was great - perfect temperature control, equipped with all the facilities you might need (and plenty of wall-sockets!! which was important for charging all the gadgets overnight :)), with very comfortable beds and excellent sound proof. Even the standard room is spacious. It was very clean and was kept that way by the cleaning staff during the whole period of our stay.
3) I found the location to be great as it's very close to the metro (5 min walking) but it's located on not a busy street, so it was very quiet and you can enjoy the tardy pace of life :) But those who travel to St.Petersburg for the first time should keep in mind it's not a walking distance to major historical sights of the city, so you'll have to use metro pretty much each time you go sightseeing.
4) Breakfast was not included but we had a chance to have a lunch in the hotel's restaurant. The food quality excellent but just a bit overpriced, in my opinion.
5) It was great value for money (it was November, so I'm not sure how it works in summer time when the season is high).

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to St.Petersburg.

P.S. Things I'd add in the hotel - tea sets in the rooms and a ramp at the entrance for the wheeled suitcases :)

Room Tip: you'd get the best view if you take a room facing Olympia garden (Moskovsky prospekt side)
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tatiana K
Anna C, Front Office Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear Tataiana K,

Thank you very much for your review! I am happy that you found our rooms great and our reception helpful and friendly!
Thank you for your feedback regarding the ramp for the wheeled suitcases at the entrance, I will pass it to our maintenance team and hopefuly next time it will be very easy to carry luggage. As for the tea sets in the rooms just for additional 800 rubles you'll get Superior room with kettle, tea & coffee set, bathrobe, slippers & extra bathroom amenities and high floor with wonderful city view!

Hope to see you soon in our hotel!

Reviewed 30 November 2011

Olympic Garden is on the way from airport to the city centre. It is close to metro line, so it's quite easy connect to the rest of the city. Hotel is relatively new and has comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank wertti5
Anna C, Front Office Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2011

Dear Wertti5,

Thank you very much for your review!
I am glad that you called our hotel 'easy going' as easy is one of our core values.

Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2011

i reserved cruise tour from Helsinki to st.peter by st.peter line cruise and spent 1 night in Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden in July 2011 i reserved every thing from (Nordic Ferry Center agency )
the city was great and the room in the hotel was clean , beautifully designed , the food was too much and wonderful only 1 problem it was a Little far from the main attractions and very far from the port , the transportations was bad even the private bus service was bad and the drivers don't understand English .

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Anna C, Manager at Original Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2011

Dear Islamshousha,

Thank you very much for you feedback!
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The transportation was organized by Nordic Ferry Center and I am sorry you didn't like it. For the next visit I would recommend you to use our hotel transportation service to avoid any negotive impressions. Our hotel is situated a bit far from the port but has one of the best location on the way to the airport, central railway station and city center.

Kind regards,