“Grandmother’s pelmeni”
Review of Lozhki Ploshki

Lozhki Ploshki
Ranked #10 of 1,053 Restaurants in Vladivostok
Price range: USD 3 - USD 4
Description: Welcome to Dumpling café “Lozhki ploshki” with a very home style and hospitable atmosphere! We are sincerely glad to serve you our delicious homemade dumplings: pelmeni and varenyky, pour you some tea from a Samovar and treat you with flavourful pastry. Visit us and enjoy our homemade breakfast that gives you the boost of energy you need, try the most satisfying lunch ever or spend quality dinner time with your friends and family.
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Grandmother’s pelmeni. Awesome mushroom pelmeni and two other kinds. The mushroom soup is a light broth with veggies and also very good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Алексей И, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Lozhki Ploshki, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My first experience of Russian food. Just as I landed in Vladivostok, this was the first place I ate at and boy, I was so happy. Everything from the decor to the staff was excellent to begin with, but the borsch and the pilmeneya just made my day. In my three days in Vladivostok, came back 4 times to just enjoy one thing after another on the menu. Strongly recommend this place to start getting a flavour of Russian food :)

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank bhamism
Алексей И, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Lozhki Ploshki, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Really good place to eat a traditional russian food. I really liked this place. Also I liked the service. I can suggest a one person. Marina Gorobets explained me some food and suggest me. An advice was good. I got a lot of pleasures.

1  Thank Balfit's S

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Quite satisfied with this restaurant.But very hard to find the lacation.Service is awesome.Food tastes very good.

Date of visit: April 2018
Алексей И, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Lozhki Ploshki, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I can't rave enough about the dumplings of which there are like 20 kinds, I ended up ordering four different portions although I was semi full by #2
Staff attentive and efficient, most speak good English
Decor and atmosphere cool and relaxed

Date of visit: April 2018
Алексей И, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Lozhki Ploshki, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018