Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
eDreamsUSD 74
ZenHotels.comUSD 92
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2019

We stayed here during a business trip. The hotel has different room types - you should pay attention when booking! My room (better category) was very spacious and clean whereas my colleagues was a very old one. My room was ok (your are in Kamtschatka - there are no Western hotel chains yet!) . The rest of the hotel is quite outdated. The Russian breakfast was always the same on the three days we spent there.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel while visiting the region. The hotel itself is rather old with small rooms and very small bathrooms. Location is fine. Comfort is just a bit better than a 2-star hotel in France. The breakfast buffet offers a limited selection of food. Wi-fi works well. There is a fitness room on the third floor.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2019

The offer of hotels in the city is not very large and is quite expensive. The advantage of this hotel is that it is easy to find, 3 minutes from the minibus stop to the airport, it has a restaurant, souvenir shop and local fish and food, on the fourth floor it has a travel agency. The room is large and correct and the staff speaks correct English. I paid 4150 rubles per night.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank agusticassa
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

For me this is the worst Hotel on 35 years of travel.
DONT STAY HERE - GO ANYWHERE ELSE

Dangerous
The bath is too high for getting into and out of bath/shower and there are no hand rails.
The bathroom is very small and the shampoo etc products are very poor quality.

Awful
The breakfast is shocking. There appear to be at least three people in the kitchen which is right at breakfast room. The room is small. Food is very very poor quality, including bizarely even the bread, there is inadequate quantity and it is a hot and yucky room. After three days I couldn’t stomach it any longer (excuse the pun).

Wifi
Lasts a day if your lucky. Reception is poor and one night just didn’t work.

Downstairs shop
Very good, nice couple, good products including beer and smoked salmon. Eat there. I wish them the best , they are in the wrong place.

Rude
We went to hot baths and after advising Hotel ,and with approval, took my towel. Room was made up and no towel was left. After three requests we were advised “no towel because we had taken our towel”. They are stupid and rude!
Stupid because the towels are very small and thin - who would take them? Rude because this isn’t the way to handle things even if for some bizarre reason we had taken their towels and left all our personal effects!

It’s the first time I have rated at 1. If anyone gives higher than a two they are related to owners. For a 2 you would have to wake up at 430am because the curtains don’t cover the windows (by 1/2 metre) , not have a shower and not eat breakfast.

There would be other problems but I have excised this place from my mind.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhillipB771
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This is definitely one of the best places to stay in the city. Rooms are quite basic but clean. Inside the hotel there is a huge restaurant Colisseum with a huge menu even though quality of the food is on the average and quite pricey.
Just in the lobby you can find the very good Morefish shop selling local packaged and canned food, salmon, king-crab, red caviar, etc.
All the staff at the reception is very friendly and they will do their best to help you.

Date of stay: October 2018