“Amazing Collection ”

Vintage Voyage
Ranked #60 of 2,608 things to do in Moscow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Major Russian vintage fashion store and exhibition. Museum-like collection of fashion masterpieces. Haute couture dresses, bags, jewelry, watches and rare acessories. Living history of Chanel, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy, Lanvin, Balenciaga, Dior, Gucci, Galanos, Schiaparelli.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I went here after reading great reviews. We were warmly welcomed by the lady in the store and browsed the stunning collection of Chanel, Hermes, Dior and Gucci plus many more. Impeccable quality and presentation, a must visit in a beautiful part of town.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Amazing venue in the very center of the city. The collection blurs the line between fashion and art. Got some incredible presents for my friends, and a few things for myself as well. Must visit!

2  Thank Kirill P
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

I've had an amazing experience in this showroom. My wife found a very rare Chanel dress.
Every body were very pleasant.
I definitely recommend this showroom.

2  Thank KisLo_13
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

I visited Vintage Voyage last month with my wife and we were very pleased with the variety of brands and the quality of clothes. Well done!

2  Thank JohnWard92