“Great location to see the FIFA games”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #1,893 of 15,938 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: USD 15 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018

The sidewalk outside Hooters is being repaved so you may have to walk on plywood in the meantime. We went during a FIFA game and the restaurant was busy. Although they had many open tables the hostess mentioned they were reserved and dumped us in a very tight location. During our stay the reserved tables were never seated. It took some time the waitress to come take our order but the service after that was fine. The food tasted fine and it was nice to have American food.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 27 April 2018

A friend and I went for the business lunch, which costed a very reasonable 300 rubles. Our burgers were pretty good, but they're not the best in Moscow. My one complaint was that despite it being midday, service was rather slow. All in all it was a great reminder of home, so if you're feeling nostalgic or want a slice of Americana, this is the place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Really good place in the center of Moscow if you’re looking to watch sports or just want to grab a couple of beers with your mates. Broad beer selection, lots of screens, cute girls, adequate and professional management, everything’s done for you to enjoy! And believe me, I am rarely that positive about restaurants in Russia)

Отличное место, живое драйвовое настроение, действительно симпатичные девушки официантки и барменши, классный выбор пива и еды, широкий выбор спортивных трансляций, адекватное руководство, все на уровне! Побольше бы таких заведений в Москве!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Food was good. Nachos ok, burger was nice. Shame that girls don't speak English. But I enjoyed myself

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Beautiful girls. Good food. Nice clean restaurant. I wish the girls spoke English but they were still nice enough...

Date of visit: December 2016