“Excellent ”

Ranked #2,544 of 15,437 Restaurants in Moscow
Neighbourhood: Red Square & Kitay-gorod
Neighbourhood: Red Square & Kitay-gorod
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went there for drinks while on holiday in Moscow. We met Mike a regular customer outside who told us that it was a party night and that it would be good fun and it was. We were served by Artem who did not have much English but worked so hard to to make sure we were looked after. We also met Doug the manager who made us feel so welcome. It’s a very busy bar with a good atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We c!e across papas by chance whilst looking for something to eat after a long day. Looks a small bar until you venture downstairs. It's a huge are a restaurant with nightclub! The food was fab, really big portions and tasty too.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I was an erasmus student in Moscow and the Papa's Place is where I lived my best moments. Especially on Mondays night when the happy hour are better than anywhere I could see in Europe. The music is great, the people are polite and respectful, the guards at the entry are not arrogant and as long as you are not dressed too casually, they let you in. The food is really good too and did I tell you about pizza night on Sunday nights ?

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were walking in city in the weekend, on day of Moscow city, was very hard to find good
disco place! But we were finding Papas. Very good security, very serious personal.
Doorman asked our documents. Its really good, because all night we feels very secure.
Good bar, good drinks, good snacks. Very friendly and understandable personal. In that
night was good music, and we were spend nice, party time! Prices was very good. Good
place, good (not expensive) price!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

After all day walk on city day I was really tired and just want to go somewhere for dinner. I was together with my friend. We found pub/bar Papa's. Absolutely normal place with good prices and good service, was many people, but we got our order very fast.