All reviews domodedovo airport quiet street minute walk red square privilege room express train metro station same building nice hotel walking distance green line hotel bar tretyakov gallery nice room restaurants and bars couple of nights the hotel staff
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed by the hotel at first. Nice reception, nice building, nice room. When I went to order room service is when it went downhill. Phone doesn’t work. Fiddled with connections. Phone doesn’t work. Fiddled with connection. Now could faintly hear dial so phoned RS. They couldn’t hear me. Tried fiddling and calling again. No joy!
Tried reception, same thing.
Visited reception but they were focused on fixing phone not feeding me. Called from service and ordered. Back in room RS called. However, as phone not fixed, I couldn’t hear them. RS tried again, and again. Smelly engineer arrived, looked at phone and adjusted some connection and told me off. He left and eventually so did his BO. RS called me. My original order is not available so I switched my order. “That will be 30 mins”. 45 mins later I’m hungry. Tried to call but no joy. Knock on door. My food (2nd choice) is now here. Small and cold.
I’m not going to say don’t eat here. I tried it once and it was very poor. I hope you are luckier.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Alexandra S, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your response. We glad that you appreciated our beautiful hotel and the comfortable cozy rooms. It is very sad to hear about your not so pleasant experience with Room Service food ordering. We deeply apologize for all the inconvenience and issues with the telephone. As you correctly noticed guests` needs must be always on the first place. We investigated the situation and arranged detailed training for our employees involved in this case to avoid any service issues in the future. We would be delighted to even out the unpleasant impression and treat you with our Chef Signature sweets when you will come next time.

Thanks for understanding,

Looking forward to see you again,

Best regards,

Alexandra Stryukova,

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The neighborhood is great. Lobby is nice and the staff were very welcoming and helpful.

If the weather is great you can walk to the main attractions. On rainy days we got an Uber which was very reliant and quick. Did not use the metro but there is one nearby 8-10 min walk I believe.

Much closer to the red square than expected!

Quite rooms, comfortable beds and very clean.

Enjoyed their breakfast too.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lamya,

Thank you very much for your response. We glad to hear that you enjoyed not only the magnificent location of the hotel and it proximity to the Red Square, but also warm welcoming and the individual approach of our employees, high standards of services, comfortable rooms and delicious breakfast.

Looking forward to see you again,

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018

After returning from Elbrus we stayed here.

very clean, safe and good staff.

It's located in 10 minutes walk from a metro station, and only two stations from the Red Square and the centre,

Breakfast was 1300 rubles but it's worth it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Alexandra S, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Kenpat123,

Thank you for your kind review of Mercure Bakhrushina! We are glad you were fully satisfied with cleanliness, safety, hospitality and location:) These are essential factors to make our valuable guests fell Welcome and comfortable!

Hope to great you again here,
My sincere regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Location, service and comfort and price of this hotel are very attractive for short business trip to Moscow with arrival|departure at Domodedovo airport. Good facility for lunch in the adjacent IBIS hotel!Very polite and helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandra S, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear F0minagen,

Thank you for your kind review of Mercure Bakhrushina! We appreciate a lot your feedback - our team members can see the result of their hard work:)

Hope to Welcome you soon again,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Good example of Mercure brand hotel. Everything was in order. Good room, good gym, nice breakfast. Stayed for one night to fly to another location the next day. If you have a connection in the afternoon the next day, it is a nice option. Just get on Aeroexpress, get to the hotel by taxi and enjoy your stay in Moscow, have fun for a day.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Alexandra S, General Manager at Mercure Moscow Paveletskaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Dimatrue,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very glad you've enjoyed your short stay at Mercure Bakhrushina. We aim to make our valuable Guests happy and comfortable and feel joy when get their feedback:)

Hope to welcome you again,

Sunny regards,