USD 114
USD 111
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 358
USD 286
Priceline
  • Pool
Vega Hotel & Convention Center(Moscow)(Great Value!)
USD 45
  • Restaurant
Novotel Moscow City(Moscow)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 157
USD 120
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 101
USD 97
Priceline
USD 505
USD 493
USD 721
USD 615
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2016

It is a tiny hotel squished between two restaurants with a patios. The room was quite small, my bed appeared to be not much larger than a single bed and there is no lift so you will have to take the stairs in this walk up type hotel (it is 4 floors) It was clean and the location could not have been much better than it was the location is amazing The walking street that it is located is so nice and it is a very short (maybe 5-10 minute) walk to Red Square.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Me and my wife stayed there for three nights during a long weekend. Is an excellent location for visiting Moscow, for going to Bolshoi theater to enjoy a ballet or an opera, to enjoy a street dinner. This street (Kamergersky Pereulok) is a pedestrian one with a lot of places where you can drink a Russian tea, a coffee, eat a cake or have a meal or enjoy a lovely walk. The Red Square and Kremlin is at 5-10 minutes walk.
The hotel is recently renovated and the rooms are having all things which you need and are very clean, but are a little bit small. If you are staying on the 3rd level like I did, you will feel tired when you will arrive in the room because the stairs are difficult type to climb.
Two of the receptionists which I met were very nice, but the third one was not so smiley. All of others staff were very nice and smiley.
The value which we payed was excellent, so I would recommend this one.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I stayed at the Kamergersky Hotel (which is the correct name of it, as far as I can tell -- not the more convoluted name given on Trip Advisor) for six nights in May 2016. It is a new hotel in a renovated portion of a building on Kamergersky Pereulok in between Bol'shaya Dmitrovka and Tverskaya Ulitsa. I knew nothing about the hotel until I saw a reference to it online, and so I decided to try it. I was very pleasantly surprised. Getting to the hotel is very simple from numerous metro stations -- a few minutes from Teatral'naya (the station I used, coming there from Belorusskaya), Okhotnyi Ryad, and Kuznetsky Most and only slightly longer from Kitai Gorod, Lubyanka, Borovitskaya, etc. The location of the hotel is fantastic, incredibly convenient for the area ranging from Pushkin Square down to the Kremlin and over toward Kuznetsky Most and the area from Petrovka down to Kitai Gorod. I was doing research at an archive on Bol'shaya Dmitrovka, and it was only a 4-minute walk or so from the hotel to get there. The check-in for the hotel was very quick and easy. The hotel does not have an elevator, which is part of the reason that it's very reasonably priced. I always prefer using stairs to an elevator, so the lack of an elevator doesn't bother me, but it might be a deterrent for some potential customers. My room was comfortable and clean, the bathroom was very good (with an ample supply of toiletries replenished every day), the bed was very comfortable, the room had a functioning temperature control, and it came with a good-size mini-refrigerator and an electric kettle and cups. The room was not fully soundproof (I could hear noise in the hall), but it was not a great problem. The free wifi Internet was not outstanding but was perfectly adequate. I very much enjoyed it there, and I will gladly stay there again next month when I'm back in Moscow (I booked the hotel for next month a few days ago after finding that I very much liked it there). A quick tip for locating the hotel: As I mentioned, it is roughly equidistant from the hotel to either Bol'shaya Dmitrovka or Tverskaya Ulitsa. The hotel is on the south side of Kamergersky Pereulok, with the door located between a couple of restaurants. You have to push the front door firmly to get in (I assume at some point they'll fix that door). The hotel door is marked, but the marking is not salient, and so you need to keep an eye out for it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
5  Thank Mark K
Reviewed 12 April 2016

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Kamergersky this weekend for four nights. We found the organisation and helpfulness of the team very good before we arrived helping to make arrangements and give useful advice.

The reception girls were excellent, always friendly making every effort to speak English for us, offering help and interested in whether we enjoyed each day. We couldn't fault them.

The hotel is spotlessly clean.

The location is second to none unless you want to pay big budget prices to the Four Seasons. We were able to walk to all the major sites very easily. The hotel is also 200 metres from a major metro hub and Kamergersky Perelok is home to many restaurants and cafes where the staff are happy to try their English and where the major credit cards are taken.

If you have tickets to the Bolshoi, it's a 5 minute walk to the end of the road and there are many other theatres nearby.

We had a great time and were very relaxed at the hotel.

The one drawback is that Kamergersky Perelok is busy with the youth of Moscow at night (including Sunday). There are street musicians, street kiosks and outside eating so if you want to nap before going out at night, you may want to ask for a room which doesn't face onto the front of the building. We were at the back and it was perfect peace and quiet.

The hotel does not have dining facilities but is next door to Kitchenette, a recommended eatery which starts breakfast at 0700 and continues serving until 2330.

Enjoy, we did.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

We are grateful for other reviewers' accounts, without which we would have had an even more difficult time locating this hotel. But once located, we liked it! We opted for a double bedroom with private attached bathroom - the room was spacious, clean and comfortable, if not somewhat dated. However, what we liked the most was its location - it is a stroll away from the Red Square, and there were many restaurants and cafés downstairs on the same street. Great value hotel in an otherwise expensive city!

Stayed: February 2014