“My favorite breakfast cafe ”
Review of Shokoladnitsa

Shokoladnitsa
Ranked #2,212 of 16,054 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Cuisines: European, Japanese, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Boulevard Ring
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

As already usual I took my regular choice having a breakfast hear. As well as a house Orion cheesecake to a cup of coffee... hmmm, yammy

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had late breakfast at this Shokoladnitsa every day of my stay in Moscow. The "syrniki" with berry sauce, fresh berries, and sour cream were delicious, consistent, and kept me going all day.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

lovely cakes and as the name says, some chocolate options. The pancakes are also very nice and a huge selection of drinks. yum yum

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I keep coming to this and other outlets of Shokoladnitsa not because I like their coffee (it's mediocre) or their snacks or desserts (forgettable and overpriced), but because of the convenience and consistency. And wifi. Too bad! Moscow has room and appetite for better and cheaper coffee shops.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Old Shocoladnitsa was one of the best pleases. And it was a pleasure to visit this place on Oktiabrskaya sq. Now I can go there only if it is impossible to visit my favorite café.

Date of visit: July 2012