Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Mir(Moscow)
  • Spa
1,664 results
All reviewssmolenskaya metro stationprivilege roomred squarewhite rabbitgreat hotelblue lineexcellent locationwalking streetsouvenir shopsminute walkfree wifiperfect staywalk in showerhighly recommend this hotelstandard roomclose to the hotelcomfortable hotel
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Mercure Arbat for 3 nights last week. From the process of obtaining my voucher for my visa, to the check in, to the staff, to the location, to the property, to the rooms themselves and to the food I would give this hotel 5 stars. They do everything right and I will be returning in the next few weeks again as well as in subsequent visits. Well done. This property was within walking distance of many of Moscow's attractions including the Red Square. I would highly recommend a boat cruise down the river. The boats leave regularly from the Radisson Hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SouthernSkyAdv
Elena G, Rooms Division manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest!
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review of your Mercure Arbat Moscow hotel experience!
Being a 4-star boutique hotel we are absolutely thrilled to be evaluated as a 5-star hotel. We truly appreciate your kind compliment!
It's a great pleasure that you highlight our fantastic location, plentiful breakfast and that the team impressed you with their friendly service.

We would be delighted to welcome you once again and provide another seamless experience.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

speaks English and hotel is clean. On my first stay I was in a very spacious room, but just under the roof so the downward sloping ceiling can (and did!) occasionally crash with the guests' head. The second time I was, for another few days in a room located on the second floor, less hazardous but much smaller (too small). In both cases I booked a standard double. Breakfast is excellent.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Elena G, Rooms Division manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.com following your recent stay at Mercure Arbat Moscow hotel.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel cleanness and plentiful breakfast.

The team is equally delighted with your generous comments about their English knowledge.

Regarding rooms I would like to tell that Mercure Arbat Moscow Hotel building is Russian cultural heritage belonging to the beginning of the 19th century. This is the reason why each room keeps its historical individuality. But all rooms (also their décor and size) are constructed in compliance with the international standards. Nevertheless if you don’t feel comfortable in such room please let us know and we will offer another room if there are any other available.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again on your next visit to Moscow.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel has a great location , the room was comfortable clean and tidy. The breakfast buffet was excellent and so were the restaurant staff. The hotel gives great value for money. Yet all of this does not make up for the way I was treated by reception regarding my airport transfer. On arrival at Domodedavo airport no driver was present. I phoned the hotel to inform them. I got a call from the taxi company telling me he was there. I still could not find him. I phoned again. Finally I found the guy. Only the name of the hotel on a small tablet that he was not holding up. Not even my name. The agreed rate on the airport transfer form I completed was 1800 RUB. On arrival at the hotel the driver demanded 2400 RUB. I kindly enough paid 2000 RUB. The next day reception demanded more money. I requested to see the Manager , this did not happen. Even on check out this had not been resolved. Let's see if Management now replies. I was told I am a liar and treated very badly. This is how you loose guests. I have been comming to Russia for over 15 years .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Elena G, Rooms Division manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Dear Valued Guest!

Thank you for your review of Mercure Arbat Moscow hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay.

I am sorry that your check-in experience was clouded by the taxi transfer. Our front desk staff is often praised for their friendly, helpful attitude, so I apologize that you did not get to experience it on this occasion.
I am sorry that you considered the receptionist’s attempt to explain this very amount of money calculated by taximeter as an insult. I assure that they didn’t have an intention to do that. It’s a pity that you hadn’t responded to our messages and e-mails and didn’t have an opportunity to meet our Duty manager.
We are very sorry that this situation ruined your opinion about Mercure Arbat and the hotel is ready to cover the discussed amount to our partner taxi company.
We do hope to see you again and soon!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Modern hotel with professional staff and good services. Location is quiet and close both to city center and for business movements. Rooms was clean, modern and large. Wi-Fi is also fast in all hotel and rooms. I will definitely suggest and come back!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank WolfAirlines

Dear Valued Guest!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Mercure Arbat Moscow hotel!
We are happy to hear of that great impression you had about our staff, attractive location and cleanness!
It is a great pleasure for us to bring comfort and positive emotions to our Guests providing courteous, warm and welcoming service. And we are glad that you highly evaluated our work and professionalism!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Fantastic hotel. Close to all amenities and sights. Modern quiet rooms. Friendly and efficient staff. Allows for on-line check-ins and check-outs to save time. Breakfasts with plenty of choice. Free WiFi. Will come back. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Natalia L
Elena G, Rooms Division manager at Mercure Arbat Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Natalia!
Thank you for sharing your glowing feedback of your experience with us at Mercure Arbat Moscow hotel.
I am delighted that you highlight our superb location, breakfast & the high level of service dispalyed by the team.
We highly appreciate your willingness to stay at Mercure Arbat on your next visit to Moscow.

We will be extremely happy to see you again very soon!