All reviewsbelorusskaya stationgolden girlsgolden palacewifi speedred squarebusiness hotelsheremetyevo airportminute walknice hotelrain showerbusiness tripwalk in showerexpress trainenglish languageenjoyable staydefinitely stay here againcomfortable room
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Awesome hotel friendly awesome staff Service was amazing. Breakfast and dinner was lovely lots to eat. Lobby was very relaxing and warm welcoming . A little out of the way but amazing to explore and walk around . 10 minute walk to metro and train station.

Room Tip: Awesome rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Anastasia Z, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Lutchmee M,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel for your stay in Moscow and sharing your feedback with us.

We are glad that you have enjoyed our breakfast and appreciated the work of our colleagues.

We will be pleased to welcome your back to our hotel any time your plans lead you to Moscow again.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days, Most of the things were amazing like spacious and clean rooms, great buffet breakfast, close to so many things like pubs, 24*7 store, subway etc. The only dissapointed thing was they couldn't handle a big batch of 200 people and gave us room at 2 PM though we reached Moscow at 6 in the morning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Anastasia Z, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear vikram_narang,

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the comfort of our rooms.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delay in check in.
We do our utmost to accomodate our guests as soon and smooth and possible. However on the days with hifg occupancy the early check in is subject to availability an we have to stick to hotel guaranteed check in time, which is 2pm.

I hope it did not spoil the overall impression and we will have the possibility to welcome you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Not helped by being set back from Tverskaya Street, maybe a 10 minute walk from the main road / Belorusskaya Station, but once at the hotel, it is a perfectly-good wester-style hotel.

Good staff, good food, wifi works throughout the building and the bathrooms / showers are modern and spacious.

Big, comfortable bed and plenty of English-language channels on the television.

The gym in the basement is well-stocked too.

The downside is the location. It's a 50 minute walk to Red Square, but it's probably not designed for tourists looking to see the sights.

It's a business hotel and a good one at that.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Anastasia Z, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Euro327,

Thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel for your stay in Moscow and sharing your opinion!

We are glad you have liked your stay with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Staff were very efficient, friendly and warm. Rooms were spacious, comfortable and very clean. Lobby was very relaxing too. I would highly recommend this hotel, it's also near metro station and one or two decent cheap restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Anastasia Z, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear m00neye,

We appreciate your high esteem of our rooms and employees. are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

If you don't want be send to the Moscow jailtry really hard not find any abandoned property at the hotel lounge during the night!!!!!!
Yes it happens to me!!!!
After asking the persons (only 3/4) in the bar close to reception desk if the bakpack I founded abandoned belonged to anyone I went to the Concierge to informed about that!!!
During the following hour the only concern of this men was hire rooms to any mix of couples that were arriving (of course without luggage)
Wen I went close to a heart attack the situation improved with the security manager on duty prohibiting to me see his name (he hides his tags name in his pocket), pushed me (an broke my iPhone screen) and threatened to me with Russian police and jail. That means MAFIA
So, heard to me, don't find abandoned packages in Rusia
I must tape a circle only because I'm forced to do it

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Anastasia Z, General Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Mrs. Torres,

Thank you for your review on trip advisor.
As discussed with me via email personally, we are very sorry if you felt that our employees did not react according to your expectations and we
have discussed this with our management & security team to improve for the future. I can ensure you that our hotel is safe and that there is no need to worry.
The building is surrounded with security and cameras 24h a day and we have a premium certification as a SafeHotel.

We do hope you give us another chance and we look forward to welcome you back in our hotel.

With kind regards,