All reviewsbelorusskaya stationgolden girlsgolden palacewifi speedred squarebusiness hotelsheremetyevo airportminute walknice hotelrain showerbusiness tripwalk in showerexpress trainenglish languageenjoyable staydefinitely stay here againcomfortable room
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Radisson blue is a very good hotel if you pretty know the city
And ways and places and when you have enough time.
For 3 night s the location is a little far and not direct to transport hubs(belorusskaya
Metro) lobby is small but receptions are fast and help full,lift are ok.
Rooms at floor 11 to more have nice city view,which we had,bath clean and ok.
breakfast is poor. Close to hotel is a bingo casino a little supermarket and some fastfoods.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Dear ramin6,

Thank you for your comment about recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you found our staff nice and helpful. They also can organise the taxis if you would prefer not to walk to the metro next time.
We will be waiting for you back in our hotel during your future trips to Moscow.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

I booked this hotel nearly 2 months ago before my marriage in Moscow which is on 25th of April for 1 night.

Our check in was very quick since i sent our id informations before by mail.Reception clerk was very smily and kind.She arranged us a very nice cozy room.

The room seemed very clean first but a few ours later i started to cough bc i have allergic asthma.I checked window sills,desks,really it was very dusty. It was very late and my wife was sleeping that is why i didn't ask for a room change.

It might be a vacant room.Anyway i liked this hotel too much and would like to visit next time.I'll let them know about my illness before coming.

Thanks Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel

Kind Regards,
R.C.
25.04.15

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Recep C,
Thank you for shared feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our staff and service. Please accept my apologies for the dust in the room. Your comment will be forwarded to houskeeping department for further actions.
We will be waiting for you back in our hotel and we will do a proper check of the room in advance.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Near to the Belorusskaya station and within walking distance of main streets makes this hotel in a favourable position. However, the dodgy looking nightclub (and something to do with the hotel I think) opposite rather lowers the tone. Cleaners take care to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and the room was comfortable. The bathroom was very nice with walk in shower and a full bath. The breakfast and restaurant food were acceptable, although neither were outstanding. The service from everyone was fine, although a little slow due to not enough staff for the size of hotel perhaps. The owner was present one evening and instead of greeting guests and saying how pleased he was that we were staying at his hotel as might usually be expected, he was protected by several serious bodyguards and no-one could use the area of the lounge where he sat! Very strange! Sadly guests appeared to ignore that fact that this is a non-smoking hotel and the bedroom corridors stank of smoke...ugh!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Lesley Philippa S
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear Lesley Philippa S,

Thank your for your feedback from your last stay in Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel. I would like also to thank you for all constructive notes that you have mentioned. All of them will be taken under consideration by related departments to improve the quality of our service. We will be glad to see you back in Radisson Hotels durng your next trips to Moscow.

Reviewed 22 September 2015

Clean hotel. Staff is not very kind but i understand this is because of their low level of English. Something payed my attention a lot: in this trip, no Russian people were smiling, Never. however, this is a big plus in hospitality sector. Good free wifi.
Radisson Blu is the name to use for the taxi drivers because there is more radisson hotels. Take care, ask a Russian person to write the address in Russian for the taxi drivers

Room Tip: our room has a view upon the dining room, that was beautiful.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Dear nathaliedesplas,

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impression of your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel. Although English is not a native language for Russian employees I can assure that all our Front Office employee have reasonable level for the function they perform. I regret knowing that you found our staff unkind. Please accept my sincere apologies for that. We will be glad to see you back in our hotel in the future to show the level of service that would exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Do not stay in this Hotel.
The rooms are a great size but they stink of smoke. We were on the 13th floor and had to cover our noses just walking to our room. We had to keep the window open all day and night just to sleep.
This hotel does not know anything about customer service and they are completely unorganised. Breakfast is hopeless and they have run out of food and plates within 30 minutes.
It is not central as it will take 40 minutes to walk to Red Square. I would never stay at this Hotel again!!!!

Room Tip: Find another Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barnsey44
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Barnsey44,

Thank you for taking time to share you feedback from your recent stay with us. Please be assured that our hotel is 100% non-smoking and we do not have any smoking rooms or places in the hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall regarding breakfast service. We have implemented additional measures of control for the breakfast now and we believe that we will avoid such unacceptable situations in the future. I regraet hearing that your stay with us was below your expectations. We will be glad to show you the service of the Radisson Standard if you come to our hotel in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally follow up your stay with us.