All reviews belorusskaya station golden girls golden palace wifi speed red square business hotel sheremetyevo airport minute walk nice hotel rain shower business trip walk in shower express train english language enjoyable stay definitely stay here again comfortable room
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Clean hotel. Staff is not very kind but i understand this is because of their low level of English. Something payed my attention a lot: in this trip, no Russian people were smiling, Never. however, this is a big plus in hospitality sector. Good free wifi.
Radisson Blu is the name to use for the taxi drivers because there is more radisson hotels. Take care, ask a Russian person to write the address in Russian for the taxi drivers

Room Tip: our room has a view upon the dining room, that was beautiful.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Dear nathaliedesplas,

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your impression of your recent stay with us at the Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel. Although English is not a native language for Russian employees I can assure that all our Front Office employee have reasonable level for the function they perform. I regret knowing that you found our staff unkind. Please accept my sincere apologies for that. We will be glad to see you back in our hotel in the future to show the level of service that would exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Do not stay in this Hotel.
The rooms are a great size but they stink of smoke. We were on the 13th floor and had to cover our noses just walking to our room. We had to keep the window open all day and night just to sleep.
This hotel does not know anything about customer service and they are completely unorganised. Breakfast is hopeless and they have run out of food and plates within 30 minutes.
It is not central as it will take 40 minutes to walk to Red Square. I would never stay at this Hotel again!!!!

Room Tip: Find another Hotel
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barnsey44
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Barnsey44,

Thank you for taking time to share you feedback from your recent stay with us. Please be assured that our hotel is 100% non-smoking and we do not have any smoking rooms or places in the hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall regarding breakfast service. We have implemented additional measures of control for the breakfast now and we believe that we will avoid such unacceptable situations in the future. I regraet hearing that your stay with us was below your expectations. We will be glad to show you the service of the Radisson Standard if you come to our hotel in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally follow up your stay with us.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 7 nights. The hotel is very clean, welcoming, the staff is kind and very cooperative. The room was clean and the cleaning service is always very punctual and accurate. The breakfast is very nice and offers a good variety of food, maybe they just could add some more sweets like pieces of cakes for example, but we had muffins, plain and chocolate croissants. It is fairly close to the Belorusskaya metro station which means that in 5 minutes walking you reach the station and then you can practically go anywhere in the city since the Metro system in Moscow is wonderful! Even if they had tens of groups of turists, during the week I was here, they could manage everything in a very professional and smooth way: I never experienced delays in the service nor decrease in the staff's care. Absolutely professionals! Maybe the only improvement area I can find is regarding the fact that only the reception staff and one or two waiters speak english, all the others speak russian only which sometimes was a barrier in the routine communications. Moreover, I think it could be a very good idea, under the business point of view, to have a massage center in the hotel. I am sure it will be very much appreciated and used generating many additional revenues. So, the hotel is definitely recommended as well as I recommend to visit this amazingly beatiful city! Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear AdrianoRome,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay with us. The team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We are delighted that you liked our proximity to the metro, bedrooms, cleanliness and Radisson Super Breakfast. I am proud of our team to provide service of the Radisson standard.
We are certainly looking forward to having you stay with us again!

Anastasia Zueva,
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Nice room, very comfortable, helpful staff, good restaurant, good WIFI - everything needed for a business trip. Small annoyances were waiting for lifts, and lack of staff at the front desk. The hotel is set in a residential neighbourhood, I didn't get a chance to explore, but seems not much nearby besides a large nightclub.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Dear architrekker,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback from your recent stay with us. The team and I are very happy that you are enjoying your time at the hotel. We are certainly looking forward to have you stay with us again and hope you will have a chance to explore the surroundings!

Anastasia Zueva,
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2015

The hotel itself has little to offer. Though clean, the rooms are small; free wifi available; buffet breakfast is rather ordinary. The front office staff are helpful and that seems to be the only good point. The hotel is very far from tourist attractions and there is nothing near the hotel. One has to walk about 15 mins to the nearest metro station and then take the metro train -- all in all takes almost 40 mins to reach the city centre. Would not like to stay here again

Room Tip: Rooms with even numbers overlook the street; the odd numbered rooms overlook other roofs.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Marina B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2015

Dear swaika,

Thank you for the time taking to share your comments from the stay with us. I regret that you found our location inconvenient for your purposes. Please be informed that we are always glad to help you with organizing the transportation to the centre and back. We appreciate your positive comments about front desk team and we will be happy if you change your mind and visit our hotel again in the future.