1,185 results
All reviews heated toilet molton brown toiletries luxury hotel red square pillow menu lounge bar rain shower arbat area amazing hotel breakfast was amazing rooms are great breakfast buffet room service business trip caviar convenient location room was large
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. A hotel that is worth the price you pay for it. THe location is very good. Many attractions at walking distance. Metro also very close so very useful especially seen the traffic in Moscow is quite heavy. The rooms were very comfortable (great beds, pillows, all amenities, nice spacious bathroom and enough storage space). Also electric sockets finally smartly placed in the room (so many hotels are hopeless at this). Breakfast buffet is excellent. Gym is fantastic and likewise the Spa with a lovely pool. Service and staff are very efficient and friendly. Quality of food and restaurants in the hotel great. I truly recommend to all !

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2018

We stayed here as part of a Cox and King Classic Russia tour. We were on the 10th floor looking out over the huge skyscrapers of Moscow in the distance. The room was huge, spotless, every need catered to. Probably the only occasion I’ll ever stay in a hotel with a pillow menu. Just amazing.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and loved everything about it. Location is perfect , rooms large and very comfortable( particularly the beds) , excellent fitness centre with spa and swimming pool, great food and most importantly staff who smiled and helped in every way they could.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear guest,

Allow us to thank you for taking time to post your valuable feedback here. Your comments have been shared with the Hotel team..
Thank you for staying at LOTTE and I hope you will choose us whenever your travels bring you back to Moscow.

Best regards,
Adrian Gray

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Excellent hotel, with really good breakfasts. Reasonably centrally located in Arbat area (and near a metro station). Our room at the front was luxurious and modern as was the bathroom. Spa was also good. Among the very friendly staff, Sergei and Pavel, the Concierges, were outstandingly helpful. Travelled as part of a small group.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front overlook a very busy 5/6 lane road. Double glazing reduced the noise with the exception of some hot rod cars/motorbikes.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
LotteHotelMoscow, Генеральный менеджер at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Good afternoon from Lotte Hotel Moscow!

Thank you very much for your kind review on our Tripadvisor page. I am delighted that you enjoyed such a wonderful stay with us. Please be assured that the compliments will be shared with our teams.

We hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This hotel never disappoints.

Sometimes, when you've had such a good time at a special hotel, you worry that expectations won't be matched during your next visit. It's happened to me a few times in the past, so I tried to manage my expectations this time.

I had a few meetings in Moscow so decided to choose what I already knew was the best and not take a risk on any other the others. I wasn't disappointed.

Thanks to SVO losing my case for a couple of hours when I landed in Moscow, I arrived without the two hour cushion I wanted before my client dinner, so I was in a rush. I explained this to reception when I checked in and I don't think I've had a quicker check-in ever. It was incredible. First impressions are always so important and this time didn't disappoint either. Always polite, always helpful and also extremely quick!

My room was, as always, glorious. It smelled good, looked brand new and had the most incredible view towards Moscow City. The shower and bath room was very spacious for a room that wasn't considered a suite and, of course, there's the heated toilet seats which always gives me a bit of a surprise!

I met my client in the lobby bar and decided to sit in the corner, which is quite dark and quiet. Usually, with this considered, you would expect this to mean a slightly lower level of service but not once did I had to wait for my glass to be filled or to order another drink. It's sometimes not easy working in a lobby bar but the girls serving us made it look easy and we were very grateful.

I had room service twice - once I had spaghetti bolognese (which was decent) but the best was the fillet steak which was truly special. I've had some excellent steaks in my life, all around the world, but this was up there along with some of the best.....and excellent value for money too.

The gym was ok. It was reasonably equipped but I expected a little better, considering that the SPA was absolutely out of this world. Signs around told about all the awards it won and I could see why. It was glorious.

Overall, it really couldn't have been better. I know I sound a bit like a walking/talking advert for the hotel but I really was happy to see that the standards had stayed the same since my last visit. It was possibly even better. Huge credit must go to all the staff at the hotel - you should be proud of yourselves. The Lotte Moscow is definitely still No.1.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear MoscowJack,

We have read your review with great pleasure, as this amazing feedback you gave us is truly what we aspire to, putting the entire of our hearts and souls into Lotte Hotel everyday. We will never stay put with our earlier attainments and will do everything that is in our power to become even better by the time you come to us again.

Please, be sure that you will always have your Lotte family waiting for you here in Moscow.

Sincerely yours,