“Amazing Hotel in Moscow”
Review of Lotte Hotel Moscow

Lotte Hotel Moscow
Ranked #1 of 326 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I recently had a business trip to Moscow and stayed at the Lotte Hotel. This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at and would have no hesitation at returning on my next trip to Moscow.

The Lotte Hotel is located very close to the Kremlin and old downtown Moscow. Just a 2 block walk gets you to Arbat Street and all the souvenir shops and the direct route to Red Square and the Kremlin. If you have business, it's located close to the major Moscow routes and the Metro so you can get around easily (well as easily as you can do in Moscow).

Staff are extremely friendly and all of them speak English extremely well. I was very impressed by the level of service here. Room service is available 24 hours which is handy for business travelers who often miss restaurant openings or closing times with travel schedules.

The rooms are absolutely exquisite. I had the luck to be upgraded to a suite for my first night and it was one of the most elegant rooms I've ever stayed in. Spacious, well appointed and amazing! After my first night, I had a deluxe room which albeit much smaller was very nice also. Great views of at least 2 of the Seven Sisters (the Stalin built buildings). The fitness centre is in the basement but it's a great place to have a workout.

The food here is also very good. I had a couple early and late meals with my travel schedule. Everything was very fresh and tasty. If you like Russian cuisine, you will be in heaven at the Lotte.

If you want to spoil yourself or if you have meetings and need a bit of space to host people in your room, take the suites that overlook the atrium. They are fantastic. Otherwise the other rooms are amazing also. There are lots of historic and touristy places to see near the hotel, so put on your running shoes and get out and look around.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew B
LotteHotelMoscow, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Andrew, thank you so much for this wonderful detailed review, which I’m sure our future guests will find extremely useful. It is utmost pleasure to hear you enjoyed our services, and I hope we made your stay in Moscow a little bit more memorable. I am glad to think that you will come back to us again.

There are newer reviews for Lotte Hotel Moscow

Reviewed 3 February 2017

First time in Moscow and this was a perfect base. The décor is perfect, fairly ostentatious but it works well. The rooms are perfectly sized, and incredibly comfortable. The view from ours was amazing. Facilities wise they seem to have thought of everything you could need. Staff are highly attentive and polite, very willing to assist.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
LotteHotelMoscow, Генеральный директор at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you for choosing us on your first trip to Moscow and taking time to share your experience with other guests. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed our services, and I hope we made your stay a little bit more memorable. I am glad to think that you will come back to us many more times.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

We only stopped by at the Lotte Lounge Bar for a coffee. It was a nice experience and I'm sure we will be going back when in Moscow again. The service is simply perfect, everybody was nice and spoke english. Well done on the staff and management.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Fanny, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet review. I am extremely pleased you felt yourself comfortable at our place. Please rest assured we will do our utmost of exceeding your expectations for your next visit to our hotel no matter you come for a coffee or stay for a couple of days.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I always stay in Lotte when I come for business. The rooms are superb quality (much better and more modern than Ritz, for example), the service is extremely high quality - welcoming, accommodating and friendly! Highly recommended on all fronts.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Veronica, thank you for the very positive review. This is what it is all about for us and what we try to do in all our interactions with our guest and I am very pleased you noticed it! We are already looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights... Rooms here are very well done.. detailing is top notch... location is excellent, right next to arbat... but hospitality is the best I have seen across the world... no staff ever said no for everything... would go beyond their job profile to help.. keep up the good job guys...

Stayed: September 2016
LotteHotelMoscow, Генеральный директор at Lotte Hotel Moscow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear John,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel during your trip to Moscow. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services. Thank you for pointing out our hospitality and ranking it so highly – this is what it is all about for us and what we try to do in all our interactions with our guest, and I am very pleased you noticed it! We are already looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel.