“Best tartar ever!”

Bok Restaurant
Ranked #1,146 of 15,429 Restaurants in Moscow
Price range: USD 32 - USD 136
Neighbourhood: Tverskaya
Description: In the menu there are ribs-braised, grilled and baked, a huge steak on the bone (Tomahawk), flan Flank Steak, salad and soup "side" of the flank of the flesh.As well all dishes can be ordered on the company. Side of lamb, beef side, kid side or veal side chef portions everything prepares in open kitchen and delivers the accompanying detailed stories about the method of cooking and meats.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this cosy place with my British business partner. Both of us were surprised with the view of the chamber for meat's aging. Some horror associations:)
Waiters and manager were very pleasant and gave us order recommendations. The portion of tartar was much bigger than ordinary starters, and you should think twice before ordering steak for the main after it.
Aged meat is not for everyone, but I liked the rich umami taste and some nuts tones on it.
Nice whisky and wine selection, but not so many glass positions...

Катерина М, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Bok Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you, Maxim!
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best new restaurants in Moscow! Great meat selection, lovely interior and perfect service. Couldn't fault anything. Will heartily recommend.

Катерина М, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Bok Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Wow!!!Thank you a lot!!!
Hope to see you soon!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

It was my first time in Moskow, was visiting my friends. So they suggested BOK restaurant, and wow wow wow, amazing. I know this place is just brand new, but the staff was very professional, they explained everything and showed us all around, that place were meat is aging, I never seen something like that, I'm traviling a lot, this impressed me a lot. So, yeah meat, food, wine everything was excellent quality. I'm definitely coming back one day to try something special again. Thank you and keep doing what you doing.

Dear, Lelde R!
Thank you very much!
Hope to see you soon in BOK restaurant!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We really enjoyed this place and the staff was very friendly and professional. I also only can say good things about the quality of the food they serve there it was superb. I would recommend this place for everyone. Loved it.

Hello!
Thank you very much! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I and my friends have visited restaurant "Bok" a few days ago. We liked it very much. We were very attracted by its unusual, warm design and cozy, friendly atmosphere. We really had liked the restaurant staff: everyone worked as a good, well-coordinated team. The restaurant menu contains a wide variety of dishes. The meat was cooked very deliciously and qualitatively. We will definitely recommend "Bok" to our friends and acquaintances.

1  Thank annasummer474

Hello!Nice to read such a good words!
Thank you very much!Hope to see you again!