See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2013

we was in cheboksary city 3 nights and staying at Dis Hotel 2 nights in a studio room . The room was very nice ,clean and large including small kitchen and nice sitting area, bathroom was very good with high standard of amenities. The breakfast was nice for 3 star hotel (very small buffet but nice ). Hotel service from the front desk to housekeeping and waiters was very good and helpful.The location of Dis hotel is not main central cheboksary but not far (about 5-10 minutes taxi or bus ) . Wi-Fi in hotel free and good. the conclusion is good value for money.

Room Tip: take Studio room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dov48
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I got to the hotel after a long drive from Kazan. When checking in I asked if they had a gym. A very nice guy with great English at the front desk said of course! So I asked if they offer massages...the answer was of course again...free Internet ...of course. So I thought this is great.
The massage was great indeed and very affordable...highly recommended.
The hotel restaurant was very nice decorated but the waitress was not too friendly.
When the check came they demanded cash...not possible to charge to the room.
Mosquitoes ate me alive all night
In the morning there was no water to take a shower. Supposedly some water pipe broke.

So my jackpot turned into a pot of led :-(
The massage was good though

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights and had a pleasant stay. The room was spacious, clean and well furnished. I ate at the Irish bar once, it was really nice. The location is pretty good too, not too far from the centre.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank saltwaterrain
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Stayed here three nights with work. Room was on the large side - very clean. Heating was probably too good as I ended up opening the window (it was freezing outside). We ate at Molly Malone's bar which is the main restaurant of the hotel - strangely decorated as an Irish theme pub complete with England flag. Service was OK and the food was excellent. They have a sign there that says " we do not speak English but we promise not to laugh when you speak russian", however we managed to get buy in English! Free wifi in the hotel. Breakfast more Russian than Continental but you won't starve.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Fazzathebrave
Reviewed 19 August 2010

I visit Cheboksary in October of 2009 and take a room in this Hotel.
The service in this Hotel is very good .
Everybody there is very friendly and the room and bath is very clean.
i'm happy to take this Hotel .
Excuse my bad english but i'm German.
In every room are minibars with a lot of drinks.
There a TV in every room ,too. You can buy a wireless internet volume at the reception desk.
This is a cheap price option for internetusing.
You don't have to pay for carparking and there are very friendly and helpful securities at the front door. I've taken a flight to Kazan an rent a car there . It's about 150 km from Cheboksary. I visit Novocheboksarsk too because i am interested in the Powerstation there . The Driving in Russia is not very dificult . So i have a good time there and see the
a different way of live there . I like and i want to travel to Russia again .

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo